Culture Shocked

Chapter 4-

Twiggy was staying at Skolds house while the investigation team checked whose semen was in Evan's panties. Meanwhile Manson was counting on me to turn in Twiggy, Which I just couldnot do.

As I walked back from skolds house to the Manson and his bands tour bus, I saw Pogo being arrested. I also saw Ginger paying John $50.00, like it was a bet on who raped and killed Evan. Manson walked over to me.

"Where's Twiggy?"
"I have no clue.." I said gladly this is all over, and Twiggy gets to leave Skolds house.
"Bull shit.." He pulled my hair.
"wwwwhat the fuuck??"
"I know you've been seeing him and Skold. Just because he didnt do it, doesnt mean you should lie to me!!"
He took a big breath.
"Make sure he comes home tonight..and he is staying in your room tonight!! Thats final!!"

---
Twiggy and I had to share a bed. Twiggy fell asleep way too early. I stayed up and watch this dark angel sleep. So adorable! I went to smell his clean hair. Thats when he grabbed me for a kiss. This time I accepted it. It was passionate, and turned me on. Before you know it I was naked and he was in lavender silk panties.

I removed his panties and sucked him until he came in my mouth. Thats when I flipped him over and thrusted into him. It only lasted a few minutes until I came.
"Night Emeril" he yawned.
"Night Lovey" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Black Shadows, Bleeding Hearts, Blood In, Blood Out, Two Together Worlds Apart, Blood In, Blood Out -Why Me? by Skold Vs KMFDM
---
Sorry about the crappiest sex scene LOL