Status: Finished! Check out the sequel!!

The Darkness Within

Fifteen: This is NO Drill; Voldemort is For Sure Back

Knowing that Harry was hearing Voldemort in his head and I was whispering his words were awfully strange. I didn’t know how all three of us were connected. Harry had no idea I was behind him. When I saw dust forming into Voldemort I stepped a little bit farther out of the shadows. Bellatrix was crawling towards the floo powder fireplaces when she looked back and saw bright blue eyes peering through the darkness. She knew in her mind she did not want to be present for what would happen next.
As she disappeared, Dumbledore appeared. Harry didn’t know that the dust swirling behind him had turned into Voldemort. Dumbledore aimed his wand at harry which pushed Harry to and across the floor. Harry slid into a brick wall as Voldemort and Dumbledore started to duel. Harry shook the dust off his head and looked up. He blinked a few times and questioned,” Locklyn?”
In my peripheral vision I saw Voldemort stiffen. Harry started to get up and I aimed my wand at him. I whispered,” I’m sorry, this is for your own good, Expelliarmus!” I sensed Voldemort knew that I was now in the room. I didn’t knock Harry out but I pushed him even farther from Voldemort. He wasn’t thinking straight. He just lost the only family he had left.
Voldemort smiled evilly and sneered,” I see you’ve joined my side; my lovely long lost daughter!”
When he turned around he did not expect to see my wand pointed at his face. I raised my eyebrow and whispered slowly,” You wish…”
I screamed,” Crucio!”
The minute the curse left my wand Voldemort seized for a second. I yelled,” Stupefy!”
Voldemort lost balance and when regained he raised his wand. He said,” hmm I thought you would be able to mean it more than that. Here let me show you how to do it. CRUCIO!”
I screamed as I painfully dropped to the ground and shook violently.

~Harry’s POV~
I’ve never seen a more powerful Crucio curse. Locklyn needed help badly. I looked at Dumbledore and he was already forming his huge ball of water. Dumbledore threw the ball of water which surprised Voldemort and stopped him from continuing the Cruciatus curse. Voldemort threw fire at Dumbledore.
When the two powerful wizards looked busy I ran to Locklyn, who looked as if she was trying to regain steady breathing. I helped her up and leaned her against the ministry of magic statue.
To be honest I was surprised that Voldemort didn’t use the killing curse on Locklyn. From the look of her face I wondered if she thought the same. But the look in Locklyn’s eyes only frightened me. I could see the resemblance of Voldemort in her when she was angry.

~Locklyn’s POV~
I leaned up against the ministry of magic statue, watching Dumbledore and Voldemort. One day I was going to get the revenge on my evil father. One day.
My eyes focused on the fight when I could no longer see Voldemort. I looked around, confused. Just then, Harry started to cough and lose his balance. I went to grab his arm but he fell to the ground before I could. I fell to my knees to roll him on his back. Worried; I questioned,” Harry, what’s wrong? Answer me!”
I noticed Harry’s eyes turn dark. I lifted my hands from Harry’s shoulder as Dumbledore kneeled next to Harry’s body.
Voldemort began to speak through Harry’s words,” You’ve lost old man.”
Harry screamed in pain.

~Harry’s POV~
I heard Voldemort in my mind. Voldemort claimed,” Look at you, so weak so vulnerable.”
My mind was filled with so many memories and between them were flashes of Voldemort.
Dumbledore pleaded,” Harry, You are not him.”
I struggled to reply to Voldemort,” You’re the weak one. And you’ll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.”
MY memories of Sirius, Hermione, and Ron ripped through my mind, as I felt Voldemort release my mind.
As I lay on my back, I saw Voldemort standing above me. “You’re a fool Harry potter and you will lose…. Everything,” Voldemort stated.

~Locklyn’s POV~
I was no longer looking at Voldemort or Harry. I saw a green flame appear and there was the minister of magic. Voldemort sensed it to. But the minister already saw Voldemort before he disappeared.
The Minister of Magic Fudge gasped,” He’s back!”