Status: Finished! Check out the sequel!!

The Darkness Within

Five: Not the Place I Want To Go

I of course knew I wasn’t going to join the squad but Draco wasn’t supposed to know that. Usually I wouldn’t lie to Draco about where I was most of the time, but if he knew about Dumbledore’s army… Well let’s just say bad stuff would arise.

Christmas was soon approaching and since I lived with Snape, he chose whether I would go somewhere or stay here at Hogwarts.

It was a day before the train would come to take children home for Christmas. I was in Snapes office, helping him clean when he said,” You’re going to be going to the Grimmauld Place.”

I stopped cleaning,” Why? How come I can’t go to the Malfoy’s?”

Snape stated,” Because…”

I asked,” Cause why?”

Snape pounded his fist on his desk,” You’re going there and that’s final!”

I growled as I threw down a wash cloth and stomped out of his office. I ran all the way to the Slytherin common rooms. I was so mad; I pushed a few Raven claws out of my way. Draco was in the common room when I rushed in. Draco jumped up not knowing it was just me.

I parked myself on one of the black leather chairs. He looked at me and asked,” whats wrong with you?”

I spit out,” I have to spend my Christmas with Potter and Weasley!”

That was the first time I ever called Ron and Harry by their last names. Draco smiled evilly sensing I was pissed off at them.

He offered," Why can't you come home with me?"

I yelled," Beats me!"

He hesitated," Is mudblood Granger going?"

I nodded. He groaned," Well how am I exactly going to see you until Christmas vacation is over?"

I shrugged with anger.

The Train ride-

I sat in the box compartment next to Draco. Still angry, i stared out the window watching everything move by fast. Draco sat proudly with his arm around my shoulders. Crabb and Goyle were going to Draco's house for Christmas, why couldn't I?

Draco got up which caused me to look up at him. He said," I'll be right back." I nodded.

Draco rudely opened the door to Harry's compartment. Ron asked," What do you want tosspot?"

Draco smirked," So Potter I heard Locklyn's goiing to spend christmas whith you?"

Harry nodded," Yeah i guess."

Draco took out his wand. Hermione and Ron took out theirs. Harry just stared at Draco.

Draco pointed his wand in Harry's face," Don't get any ideas to try and steal Locklyn from me! She is mine!"

Hermione whispered," Someone's a little controling!"

Draco point his wand at her," Shut up Mudblood!"

Ron screamed," Your asking for it Malfoy! Expelliarmus!!"

Draco flew into the glass doors!

From a couple compartment i heard a huge loud noise! I got up and pulled out my wand. For some reason all the lights went out. I shouted," Lumos!"

I stalked out of the compartment walking down to where i heard a whole bunch of spells being used.