Status: Sequeal. Hiatus.

You Are so Beautiful

December

"NOOO!!!" Mac yelled as the tower of Jenga blocks tumbled over and crashed to the floor. Mac shook his head furiously, his light brown locks getting messy. Chartreuse just laugh and shook his head, sticking his tongue out. I sighed as I hammered the nail into the wall of the upstairs bathroom.

It's been a month since we left Michigan. A month since Mac hasn't had to deal with that son of a bitch Ryan and Chartreuse didn't always have to walk around with a look alike. When we first got here, things were awkward, especially when we walked in the door...

I opened the door of an all too familiar house. A backpack lay on the floor as fluffs of stuffing and shreds of couch cushions was thrown everywhere. I felt my insides turn as Chartreuse and Mac entered behind me.

"What the fuck happened here?" Chartreuse yelled, releasing his heavy bag and sighing. Mac just stayed silent, as he placed his back pack on the floor and looked around. I just scratched the back of my neck.


The total amount to repair and replace everything in the house was a hell of a lot of money, but because my parents were very successful and had plenty of money to spend, it barely put a dent in their bank account.

"Damn lazy asses! Why don't you guys be helpful for once and go get me the mirror from it's box downstairs. I growled at them. Chartreuse laughed and stood up from leaning against the wall in the hallway and bounced down the stairs. I looked over at Mac who just looked at me curiously.

"Is this entertaining?" I asked, leaning against the doorway and looking down at him. Mac shook his head, "Not as entertaining as playing Jenga." He grinned as he rebuilt the tower of wooden blocks. I rolled my eyes.

"Mac help!" Chartreuse yelled, clearly in distress. Mac shook his head and stood up. "Hurry!" Chartreuse called. Mac looked over at me evilly and smiled as he pretended to walk in slow motion down the hallway. "Damn it Mac! It's going to fall!" Chartreuse screamed and I furrowed my eye brows. "Mac if you let him drop it, I'm going to kick you out of this house." I warned and Mac dashed to help Charty.

A couple of second later they both brought me the mirror and I quickly hung in on the wall above the sink. "Finally I'm done." I sighed and stretched. I was finally fucking done fixing the entire house. "So this Roxanne chick really is bitchy if you loved her enough to wreck a house and she dumped you." Chartreuse said out loud. Mac quickly smacked the back of his head and shot him a glare.

I felt my chest tighten up and my eyes moisten at the though. There was no fucking way I was going to let these two idiots see me cry so I just shrugged in response, turned of the light and walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

So maybe I wasn't over Roxanne, but how could I be? As much as I wanted to just forget her and move on, I can't. She meant so fucking much to me and she crushed me. I stayed here while my parents left to cure August's sickness and I was left with September.

I stayed here because I wanted to be able to stay around Roxanne. When September left I was so fucking disgusted with him for doing that, just getting up and ditching the family with no good bye or clue as to where he was going.

I felt so alone, but then I remember Roxanne would always be there.

Well that's how things used to be.

She left.

I left.

I met Mac and everyone else.

We ran.

We're here.

Yet I'm still not over her.

Fuck My Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is!

Thanks to these chickadees for commenting before this chapter every came out.

TechTaKiity
dancergirl9305
Kodiizee
ipukeoutglitter


Feedback?