Status: Sequeal. Hiatus.

You Are so Beautiful

December

"I swear to god Chartreuse if you do not shut the fuck up, I will open your fucking door and punch you out while driving." I threatened as I looked over to the boy in the passenger seat singing the song Friday by Rebecca Black. Chartreuse immediatly closed his mouth and scooted vloser to the door. Mac giggled in the backseat and lean forward, patting both of our shoulders.

"Calm down you two." He said his brown eyes glancing at each of us. "See I told you not to give him the damn cookie." I growled as I made a left turn into an all too familiar parking lot. "Oh my god Mac, why do you get to have such gorgeous hair! Mines so ugly and just boring. Mac!" Chartreuse began to whine and I just gripped the steetring wheel tightly. God Chartreuse is like a fucking litte kid. Ever since he's been twinless he's been nothing but a child. Mac just laughed and began messing with his the boys 'boring' hair.

I tuned them out as I began driving around searching for parking. Stupid mall has to be fucking packed when ever I suddenly have the urge to go. I huffed and leaned back in my seat as I drove quickly, my eyes darting to find any empty parking space. "Shit!" I yelled when I noticed one on the other lane. I sped up quickly, making a right but stopped abruptly when a car parked in the spot. "Damn it!" I yelled, hitting the center of the wheel and making the car horn go off. Mac jumped in his seat and Chartreuse bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Oh shut up, it's not funny." Mac said as he slapped the back of Chartreuse head. "December just park in the back, we could use the excersise anyway." Mac instructed and I nodded my head and began making ym way to the empty parking spaces further away frm the building filled with various stores. Once I park Chartreuse quickly jumped out of the car and sprinted to the mall. Mac just shook his head at him and we both exited the car and took our time to head to the shopping center.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked, stretching as I walked beside him. Mac bit his lip and shrugged hsi shouder. "Okay I guess. It's nice seeing some place new." He spoke. I nodded my head. "What about you, what's it like being back here?" I just titled my head at Mac's question.

Honestly I didn't feel to great about being back home. The school year was over already, it would have been my senior year had I not dropped out. I was uncertain if I even wanted to finish highschool, but I knew my parents want me to. I furrowed my eyes brows. Speaking of paren'ts how was August doing? God I miss him.

"Um D.C?" Mac called and brought me out of my thoughts. "Oh! It's okay I gues." I smirked as I mimicked the brown hair boys response. Mac just scoffed, "Oh jeez I've head that answer from someone before I wonder who it was." We both laughed as the automatic doors to the mall opened and we were engulfed with the presence of and AC.

Mac and I both sighed in relief. "So where did Charty go?" I asked out loud as I looked around. Mac nudged my arm and pointed to a store in front of us where the familiar black haired boy was standing in the window and pretending to be a manequin. Mac and I shook hour heads and made our way over to Chartreuse.

Chartreuse grinned when he saw us coming closer and motioned for us to go inside. Mac and I just shrugged and went in as Chartreuse bounded his way over to us. I just waved at him as someone walked past me and harshly bumped into my shoulder. The three of us furrowed our eyebrows and I looked at the back of the person that had done soon.

I felt my heart stop when I recognized the head of blonde spiky hair and the short black haird chick. "Roxanne." I whispered, Chartreuse and Mac immediatly staring at the two with wide eyes. I felt something bubble up in my chest and as anger ran through my body,

Roxanne looked nothing like herself, instead of the normal tight blak skinny jeans, Dr. Martins and band t-shirt she normally wore, she had on short shorts and a tank top with a floral design. I shook my head and glarred as Thomson wrapped his arm around her waist and smirked in my direction.

I growled and stomped over to them, Mac and Chartresus following closely.