Status: hiatus

If I Fall In Love, Will You Catch Me?

Let's Not And Say We Did,

I exchanged a worried glance with Zack as my sister just stared at us as if we had three heads. Then she snapped out out of it.

"Shana, darling, who is this?" she asked in a chipper tone.

I was thinking hard to come up with something to say.

"Uh... no one important, but really should get going-" I started.

"NO!" she yelled accidentally. She cleared her throat and continued, "Ahem- no, you don't have to leave so soon,"

"Oh but we really need to leave," I said gritting my teeth and forcing my lips into an unwanted smile.

"But where do you have to go so urgently this late?" she said smiling way too widely.

She to walked slowly towards Zacky and I in her white micro mini-skirt and pink espadrilles.

"Um, important stuff. Really important stuff. And we'll be late if we don't leave now," I said exaggerating.

"Oh but surely they will understand..." she said studying Zacky's body. I watched her eyes gaze up hi body, and then down. I knew what she was trying to do.

So I grasped Zack's hand with a tight grip. She jumped a little and then looked at me.

"No, they won't. Their manager is very strict, so we are leaving. Now!" I said tugging at Zack's hand and walking out the door.

I could feel her evil glare burning a hole through me as I walked down the dark driveway, my hand in Zack's. I couldn't help but wear a smug smile on my face feeling her envy towards me. And god damn, it felt great.

----------

"So, who exactly was that?" asked Zack.

"Uh, that would be the person who you need to watch out for. A.K.A. my sister..." I said pursing my lips at the thought that I was actually related to that whore.

"What?" Zack laughed, "That tiny little thing?"

"That tiny little thing has ruined my life. More than once! She's a fucking bitch!" I said angrily.

"Come on, what could she do?" he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh gee, lemme think; she stole the majority of my boyfriends, always had me in trouble, she kicks me when I'm down, she stole from me, would turn some of my friends against me, and the ones she didn't she would do them what she did to me, forced me in and out of three eating disorders, got my parents to hate me, and ruined an engagement." I said trying to force back the tears that now had made my eyes red and glossy.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," he said. There was a long silent pause between the two of us.

"Well, I used to keep my distance from her, but she just clings to me like a fucking leach and won't let go. And I swear to fucking god, if she keeps it up I'm gonna ring her neck," I said laughing.

"Well you don't have to worry about me with her, her tan is so fake she looks like a Cheeto," he said.

I laughed out loud. It was so funny because it was so true.

"Guess what," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're home," he said bearing a huge smile on his gorgeous face.

His house was semi-big, if that's even a word. We got out of his car and we walked up his driveway to his front door. He twisted his key chain and opened the door. The inside wasn't much different from the outside, but it was actually clean. I stepped inside and almost had an asthma attack it was so dusty. I started coughing uncontrollably.

"Uh, you okay?" he asked looking worried.

"Ye...ah... I'm...fine..it's just... so du...sty," I said in between coughs.

"Yeeeahh, sorry about that, I haven't really been home in a while. That's why it's actually clean." he said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't doubt that," I said rolling my eyes.

"Make yourself at home!" he yelled from the kitchen as I was still in the front room.

I knew he was just saying it to be nice, but I took it seriously. I took off my shoes at the front door, and skipped into the kitchen. I wet right passed him, and opened his fridge. I could feel his confused stare as I found exactly what I was looking for; Jack Daniels. I took the bottle out and took a swing as I leaned against his fridge.

He stared, and it was kinda freaking me out.

".....What?" I asked.

"Uh, wow. Okay, I didn't mean that at home, but, whatever." he said smiling.

I giggled playfully and followed him into the living room as we sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V.

After about an hour of flipping through channels and accidentally getting channel stuck on one of those porn shows, he had finally had enough.

"I'M SO FUCKING BORED! You'd think that out of 2,000 channels something would be on!" he said swiping the bottle of Jack Daniels out of my hand and chugging half of it.

"I know something we could do," I said biting my lip.

"You read my mind," he said as I straddled him and started to kiss him furiously.

I felt his hand moving up and down my sides, and every time they got closer and closer to my bra strap. I took my hands away from his face and undid his belt buckle. He pulled me down on top of him.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he whispered in my ear.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said as we continued to remove the rest of each other's clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh, it feels good to finally update this story :]

feedback= love!