Thank You For The Venom

If I Ever Feel Better

Aiden's P.O.V

Elijah had left my room so I could think. I wasn't sure what i was going to do, but I know i had to do something and quick. Three hours had gone by it was 10:30 p.m. , I had barely thought of what I was going to do. Better yet of what I was going to say.
I was going to pay Elias a visit.

FF Frankie and Elias's front step

I gently knocked on the door hoping Elias would answer, not Frankie. I guess i'm not a very lucky person because it was Frankie who answered the door.

"Aiden?" Frankie asked squinting his eyes to make sure he saw right, "What are you doing here?"

"Um well I need to talk to your sister," ugh now i'm going to have to tell him everything!

"My sister? Elly? What for?" dude why does he sound so mad?

"Let me in and i'll tell you everything," i replied hoping that he would let me in.

"Okay, sure?" I could tell Frankie was confused.I told him everything. From before I was turned to this very moment.

"Dude are you serious?! I did I not know about this?!" Frankie was shocked but he didn't seen mad.

"Please Frankie you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Especially not Elias," I pleaded hoping for some speck of luck.

"Aiden don't worry about it. I won't say a word. You can go up to her room if you want." finally luck was on my side!

*Elias's Room* Ely's POV

Man I don't think i've ever cried this much.

*Knock Knock*

"Frank I don't want to talk to anyone can you please go away?" I look horrible. Even if he's my brother I don't want him to see me like this.

"It's not Frank. It's Aiden," all of a sudden I feel like I have something stuck in my throat, I can't speak.

He opens the door. Aiden is standing in front of me in silence. Staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this over a year ago. Sorry for the long update. I think this is going to be the last thing I write for the story. I can't find any inspiration to continue this story in particular. I'm planning to start a new story. We'll see how that goes. Oh btw sorry for this being so short an disappointing!