Thank You For The Venom

A Penny For Yor Confessions

"Elijah!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!! What the hell is your problem? You're supposed to know this. You're a fucking idiot. Ah!! I'm tired of your bull shit. Fuck this I'm going to my room." Adien stormed upstairs and slammed his bed room door.

"Fuck what's up his ass?" I didn't do anything why was he yelling at me?

"Hey stop with the bad language what kind of fucking family do you think we are?" Damn what's up Ronnie's ass? He tells us not to use bad language, but what do you call what he just used.

"Ok. Whatever, but still what’s his problem? I didn't do anything why does he always have to over react?" I was getting mad myself. Like dude what did I do to make him mad. If anything I should be mad at him.

"How about you go talk to him. Maybe you guys could think of something to do." Delilah made a point. I ran upstairs to knock on his door, but no one answered.

" Hello? Aiden can I come in?" I opened the door, but that bastard wasn't in there.

"Ronnie! Delilah! That little cunt isn't here!" Whoops did I say cunt? I hope no one noticed.

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

"How about you go talk to him. Maybe you guys could think of something to do." Delilah swears I can't hear her. I don't need this crap I'm out of here. I went out the window , and closed it just in case that gave the any ideas of where I was going.

I was running to the speed of light, but I don't even know where I'm going. I guess I could go to the music store.

I was walking in the store, and that's when I saw her. Elijah must have seen an old vision because that girl Elias was here in Belleville.

I had to get her alone, but how? I hid in the dark alley next to the music store and waited for her to come out. She was coming out so I grabbed her, while at the same time I made sure no one was looking.

" Why the hell are you here?" I asked in a whisper.

"Excuse me?" was her pathetic reply.

"You know what I'm talking about. Did you com here to reveal my family's secret or did you just want some fresh new blood?"

In her eyes she looked terrified and confused. I felt bad for her so I let her go.

I don't know why, but I feel as I know her from somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is short. I promise the next one will be longer.