Playful Thoughts.

"Do you ever wonder...?"

“What do you think would happen if everyone in this town just up and left? Do you think they would stay together or all separate without a single glance back?” He whispered thoughtfully staring blankly across the room.

With a soft smile I placed my laptop onto the coffee table before shuffling across the couch to be beside him. Placing my hand over his that rested on his thigh, he didn’t move or look at me, only blinked. His gaze was off in another world with his thoughts but at the same time he was exactly where he was; right next to me on this couch.

“I’d like to think most would stay together.” I said softly.

I knew he didn’t ask the questions for me to answer, they never were, but I did anyway. His way of thinking and the ideas that always ran through his mind were always was interesting to me. It was exciting and confusing but I loved hearing them when voiced.

He turned his head and smiled at me as if he liked my answer. I smiled back and nodded as if asking for him to continue.

“Have you ever wondered if we didn’t have coloured flowers, would the world be dull?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something I came up with on the spot a few weeks ago :)