Status: trying this out, Comments?

Adopted by A7x? What?!?

Chapter 4

After sitting downstairs for a while, I got up asking Matt where my room was.

“straight up the stairs and to the left, first door” he smiled at me

I nodded taking hold of my bags and pulling them upstairs behind me.

Finding the wooden door easily, the door opened and inside i was amazed.

In the middle of the room pressed against the wall there was a large kings sized bed, with purple duvets and cushions set out on top. Next to it there was a small bed side table. Space around the room there was a large door which i walked towards and opened, my jaw dropped as i looked at the walk in closet filled with shoes and clothes for me.

I was surprised that they would do this for me; it was nice of them when they didn’t have to exactly do this for me.

I set my bags down; i started unpacking filling the bare walls with poster of my favourite bands.
Next i started on my CDs setting them on the Chester draw’s that had a CD rack on it, next to it, i plugged in my IPod speakers, going down the song selection choosing All time low – Lost in stereo

Dancing round my room as i set up the rest of my stuff went pretty quick as i was done within an hour or so.

Looking round my room in satisfaction, i jumped on my bed and laid down thinking how great it was to be here.

After 10 minutes of random thinking i walked over to the balcony window, sitting by it and lighting a cigarette.

Inhaling deeply, i heard the quiet chatter of the guys downstairs. My door opened as Val walked in, surprised to see me smoking, she raise a eyebrow in question.
“You don’t mind do you?” i asked her

She shook her head “naa some of the guys smoke, so you won’t be on your own.
I carried on smoking as she took a seat next to me.

“So where’s the rest of the girls” i questioned trying to make an effort with Val

“oh they went out shopping, i thought i would stay with you as its your first day here” she said looking past me

I felt bad that she had stayed at home.

“You didn’t have to Val, i would have been fine” i said smiling at her

Shrugging her shoulders “that’s not the point; i can go shopping anytime with them”

I smiled as i put out the butt of the cigarette.

We sat in silence for the next few minutes, just enjoying each others company and watching the sunset.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its pretty short and not much's happened yet but it will, soon!
i don't know when im going to post next as i have now got exams coming up.....
Anyways thanks to those that left some comments :) <3