Do You Remember How We Started?

u n s p e a k a b l e t h i n g s

“What do you want?”

JD’s gaze was shot down to her feet, “I wanted to talk to you.”

“Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend?”

“My boyfriend?” JD pursed her lips. “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

Dougie opened the door to his apartment farther to let her in. Mariana flashed him a half smile in thanks for letting her talk to him because at times, Dougie could be just as stubborn as Mariana. The blonde male closed the door before returning to his spot in the living room. He looked over his shoulder, “Are you just going to stand there or come over and talk?”

JD licked her lips before releasing a sigh; his tone was slightly annoyed but held back how harsh he could be. Sliding her hands into the front pockets of her jacket, she sat on the coffee table placing her right in front of him. Her eyes danced across her face since she hadn’t gotten the chance to take a good look at him in a while.

“Something’s different about you.” Dougie rolled his eyes, but was clearly amused with her statement. “Did you get a haircut?”

“No.”

“Did you get laid?”

“I cannot believe you just asked me that…” Dougie laughed. “But I wish.”

“Did you size up your gages?”

“I did before we started fighting.”

JD let out a small hmph as her eyes ranked over him once more. “Then why do I feel like something’s different?”

“It’s because we fell in love with each other.” Dougie muttered.

JD frowned, “You act like you don’t want to be in love with me. I get that I’m not perfect or anything-“

“Hold up.” Dougie leaned forward. “No matter what you do, you will always be perfect for me.”

“You mean that?” she whispered as she felt herself leaning towards him slightly, closing the gap between them even more. “You think I’m perfect?”

Dougie smirked, “Ever since you first changed in front of me.”

JD’s jaw dropped, as her hands went to his chest to shove him away. “Pervert.”

“You asked,” Dougie laughed. “And technically, you deserved that for all the shit you put me through these past weeks.”

“All the shit I put you through?” JD repeated. “If I do say so myself, you’re the one who got a girlfriend when all you basically had to do was kiss me and I would have been yours.”

Dougie leaned forwards once more. “So, if I just kissed you, you would have been mine?”

This time, JD smirked. “Body and all.” She continued to smirk at him as the twinkle in his eyes slowly turned into lust. There was no denying their sexual tension, hell, they’ve always had it but never done anything to fix it.

“You would have let me do unspeakable things to your body, Mariana?” Dougie’s voice was low, almost husky, and the way he was looking at her made her body tingle slightly from the way their conversation had managed to turn.

“Yeah,” her voice only came out as a whisper; since his last question, Dougie had moved himself to the point where his lips were just hovering slightly over hers causing her to feel his warm breath to hit against her mouth. “I would have let you ravished me…”

Fuck.” Dougie groaned before smashing his lips to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally updated (:
slight warning that the next chapter will contain adult themes.
also, the next chapter doesn't need to be read if you wish to not read the sex scene.
you may wait for the update after that.