Do You Remember How We Started?

s h e ' s n o t y o u

Dougie didn’t understand why JD was being so bitchy to him. She should be happy that he finally moved on from Frankie, she should be happy that he was happy… unless he was missing a valuable piece of information because it seemed after the girls (Gia and Izzy) had lunch with JD and Nicki, they started putting their thoughts on Carla into the limelight. On the other hand, the guys were excited that he had managed to snag a girl, and were teasing him that now JD was the only one who was single.

But secretly, Dougie wanted it to stay that way.

“Where’s JD?” Harry asked, setting his bottle of water down on a nearby amp. “She should be here by now.”

Nicki placed a knowing smirk on her face, “She’s told me she was meeting up with someone before the show. She should be here soon, though.” Dougie narrowed his eyes, she was meeting someone? he thought as he tightened his grip around Carla’s waist.

Gia’s eyes sparkled, “Is she meeting that Dylan guy?”

“Dylan?” Dougie mumbled confused. “Who’s Dylan?”

“Some guy she met,” Izzy answered from her spot in Harry’s arms. “well, we met.” Dougie raised an eyebrow at the girls wanting for them, or one of them to elaborate on what Izzy was talking about.

“He was our waiter.” Nicole spoke up, stopping the small talk she was having with Danny. “He was nice, and JD seemed to like him…” the redhead stopped talking when JD walked into the room with her arms wrapped around the man, who Dougie assumed was Dylan, and was laughing; her face shown pure happiness.

Which Dougie had a problem with.

Not that fact she was happy, but the fact was that it was some other guy making her smile like that.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Carla whispered when she noticed the somber look on her boyfriend’s face. “Are you nervous about tonight?” Dougie looked at her like she was the stupidest person on Earth; could she really tell that something was wrong with him, but assume it had nothing to do with the fact that his old best friend was standing a few feet away from him in some other guy’s arms?

“Yeah,” he mumbled as he pressed his lips to her forehead. “that’s exactly it.”

Image


“You’re too sweet.” JD giggled as she walked into the club with Dylan. She had taken Dylan’s invitation to do something together before going to the show, and she was partially glad she had. It gave her time to get to know Dylan a little bit more, she also found that Dylan a closet gay; the only person who he came out to was to his boyfriend (who she had meet before they came to the club), to his sister, and now her. She had also told him about how she was insanely in love with Dougie, and the whole situation with his girlfriend. Though, she did secretly loved that fact that he was gay because to her, nobody would be better for than Dougie.

“That the guy you’re completely in love with?” Dylan leaned his head down so his lips were right neck to her ear.

JD nodded her head with a smile gracing her lips. “Yeah.”

“He’s cute.”

JD smacked his chest playfully, “Back off, he’s mine.”

“Don’t worry, doll,” Dylan chuckled. “he’s all yours, but I’m kind of getting the vibe that he doesn’t like how close we are.” JD narrowed her eyes, wondering why Dylan had said that. Was he noticing something that she wasn’t? Was Dougie jealous? Did he even care?

“Then let’s give him something else not to like.” JD had no idea why that came out of her month; sure she was impulsive, but she had no idea what she was talking about, and clearly neither did Dylan.

“What do you mean?”

She had to think, what could she do to try and get some sort of reaction out of Dougie? After a moment of glancing around the room, trying to get some sort of idea, she finally got one when she saw Danny place a kiss on Nicole’s lips.

“Kiss me.”

“What?!”

JD face Dylan slightly, so that she was still in view of everyone. “Just do it.” Dylan didn’t say anything, but did as he was told. Just as she was about to pushed the kiss even farther, she felt Dylan being ripped away from her.

“Mariana, what the fuck?”

She plastered on a angry look when she turned to face Dougie, but inside her head she was doing a victory dance; she got the reaction she was looking for. “What?”

“What the fuck was that?”

“That was me kissing my date!”

“Why the fuck would you want to kiss him?”

JD placed her hands on her thin hips, “Why the fuck would you want to kiss her?” she shot back as she pointed at the brown haired bitch staring at the two in shock.

“I don’t!”

“You don-” JD paused for a moment. “You don’t?”

Dougie sighed, running his hands through his blonde hair. “I don’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because she’s not you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan.

comments & subscribes would be cool :)

I'll find my mistakes later.