Shut Up

I've given up

I am the war between two destitute countries, two entities that retch but can't throw the rage out of their system.Not yet the discontent...

I see your eyes, Uri, those eyes that reflect a horrible blackness when they see me, the me they don't recognize; and they, too, retch, struggling not to puke color when I pass by.

I am the war-the countries need it; they steal one another's black soil with it, the life that's...dying out, like a flame without fuel.
But neither wants it. Not a single soul in this world would be fond of the war that I am...I take from people and never give back, destroy and never restore.

But what can I do, the me that struggles hard to fill the dark pit where my former self rests, the me that wants to live, but give in?

Unlike you, the brother that was fed pain through the umbylical noose, pain consumes me, taking parts from a crumbling shell.
I have finally reached that state that you were in so many Uris ago, brother...I cannot find my pieces to glue them back together.

And in that moment that I slipped into the oblivion I have yearned for ever since my heart died, the dream that never came and that I was afraid to plunge into because I can't swim, you woke me.
As if to a suffocation, I woke up with the tentaces of nurses pulling, dragging, pushing and cutting at a patience that was running out.

"Wha-",I tested my first word in that world made only of halfs.
Half the me that rests with a blade permanenty glued to an artery and half something that's not me.

And then I saw a scream, lips that wanted to release their tale ever since its first lines opening to unclog the pipes that bear no more, eyes closing in a failed attempt to mask their suffering; but the eyebrows quivered the whole truth out.

And your life trickled down a lip that wanted to close but couldn't, a red, red life that will pull you away from me and into my dead heart's world unless you pull it back inside your shell.

I know you've been losing bits of your life ever since...ever.
Do you even have any left?

And the tentacles pulled me away, but a hand(warm even though dead should be cold) grabbed my wrist. I turned and saw the eyes that were open gates to a very alive soul, blue like the sky before a storm. And it rained color after it saw me.

"I-I saw Mike"

And I began dying, too...

Why can't you give in as well?