Status: Don't know when the next update will come. . . So this one will be on hiatus for awhile.

I'm Not Ready to Die

Big Daddy

We drove for around thirty minutes to an area just out of the town. The zombies were everywhere, but Zacky ran them down without a second thought. Once in a while on the ride over to the haven , I found myself sneaking glimpses of him. He hadn't noticed, yet that I knew of. I've known him for awhile, but never really talked to him, but there were those occasional conversations about random things.

"How much farther?" Tate asked in her snooty voice.

"Jimmy, did you hear something?" Zacky asked, sarcastically.

"No, did you hear anything, Gabby?"

"We must be hearing things, then." I turned not completely in my seat to see the girl's expression. Let's just say she wasn't too happy about being ignored.

"Humph, I don't appreciate being ignored. You people are so rude." The girl proclaims, face red with anger. Jimmy just giggles like a menace. She just looks over at him with a death glare and arms crossed, sulking

"So, what's your name again, Short Fry," Jimmy asks with a smirk spreading across his pale lips. The menace was out to play.

"Not Short Fry," The girl practically shrilled at Jimmy, who just smirked at her unfazed by the shrilling girl before him. "The name is Tate DeCico."

"More like Tater Tot. Short and fat." Even behind the scarf of the redhead's, I could tell she was smirking. I tried covering my mouth with my hand, but a snort comes out instead of a laugh., so ladylike. Zacky looks over at me and smiles at me, showing all his teeth, which I must say were nice. I blush and turn away to look out the window of the truck. The scenery wasn't much just gray and desolate.

"Who are you anyway?" Tate asked with a death glare toward the redhead, who just leaned back in her seat and stared at her with emotionless jade green eyes, which looked all too familiar.

"Well, Little Girl, my name is Remy Sinclair, and I sure as hell don't take any shit from peppy girls like you." The look on Tate's pig face made me want to laugh. She looked like she was about to implode with anger.

I smiled at the attitude that Remy gave Tate. Then, it hit me. This Remy is the Remy that went to school with me for my entire life. I thought she hadn't escaped the bomb that hit Los Angles three years ago. Back in Los Angles before the world ended Remy and I were in the FBI agency. But, there was a secret agency that we worked for which took down outlaw Superhumans, who reek havoc over the city. I had lost Remy during a mission when the world tore, and ever since then I thought she was dead.

"We're here!" Jimmy exclaimed before I could burst out in tears of joy, because Remy was alive and well. The tears were brimming in my eyes right as I looked up to see the barbwire fence. "If you touch that fence you'll get electrocuted. That's how we keep our survivors safe and the undead out."

As we neared to the entrance which was surrounded by undead, which kept touching the fence and bursting into flames. The one succumbing to flame would limp around the other undead, who appeared afraid of the flames. On the other side of the gate there were soldiers, some had opened the gate to let us in and were surrounding the entrance with flame throwers and other assorted weapons. Zacky rode through the chaos like it was an everyday thing, and run over the occasional zombie who stood in his way of the entrance.

Within five seconds we were in the Zombie-Free Safe Haven.

Five minutes into the town, we parked under a shelter near a small apartment complex. We got out of the truck as three people came walking out of the apartment. One was shorter than all the rest and it looked like he was trying to make his Mohawk make up for his shortness.

"Who the hell are all these people?." The one with spiky hair said.

" Survivors. They are all safe." Zacky said.

Brian Haner Jr. stepped out of the shadows and locked eyes with Remy. " Why hello there." He said, rushing to stand beside her.

" Wipe the drool off your face, it's unbecoming of you." Remy said folding her arms and smirking knowingly.

"You know you want this?" Brian said indicating to his dick. "Remember the first time-"

He didn't get to finish rambling before Remy had bopped him upside the head with a fingerless gloved hand. She raised her hand again in a readied attempt to hit him upside the head again, but Brian exclaimed, "Don't hit me!" He cowered in fear as Remy's hand hesitated before lowering her hand. Brian smirked and said, "Come give Big Daddy a hug and a kiss." Remy didn't look too pleased and her hand went up for another bop of the head, but this time Brian dodged it and hid behind Matt Sanders, who I knew from the basketball team in high school, and he was also the boy who had girls flocking around him all the time. "She scary," Brian said a kid-like voice which made me giggle and once again snort.

"I can cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife, so confess your love to each other and go have hot, kinky sex." Jimmy stated patting Remy's back and walking off in the direction of the apartment which the three others had come out of. Remy put her arms up in a choking motion toward Jimmy.

Sure was great to have the gang back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe, please!:D All comments and subscriptions are appreciated!:D