ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Vinny Imagine If "Park"

It's the most beautiful summer day. The grass couldn't be greener and the sky couldn't be bluer. Your mom takes notice to this, and suggests you and your younger sister go to the park. Your sister loves going to the park, and you're in a good mood today, so you agree to take her. She gathers some things to play with and you two head out the door. You enjoy the walk over, taking in the warmth of the sun on your skin. When you get to the park, you sit with your sister (criss-cross-applesauce style) and play dolls. You get very into it, doing voices and everything. Eventually, your sister gets bored of this game, so instead she wants to play with a big bouncy ball. She runs to get it from the tote bag full of her toys you brought. When she's got it in hand, she sets it on the ground and kicks it as hard as a 6 year old girl can. You were on your phone for a second, so when she kicks it, the ball goes sailing past you. "Great kick!" you call out to her. You run to get the ball, thinking you saw it roll into some bushes. As you are looking, you get a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and it's Vinny! "Is this yours?" he asks, holding the ball out to you. You smile and nod, too stunned to speak. "Hi. I'm Vinny." He has the sweetest voice. He opens his mouth to say something else, but just then a car horn honks behind you. You turn around and see that your mom has come to pick up you and your sister. You explain you'd like to stay a while longer. "Not too late!" she cautions. You smile and thank her, and hand the ball to your sister. "See you later, all-star!" She smiles and giggles. You shut the car door and step back on the sidewalk. The car pulls into the road and your mom heads towards home. You turn back to talk to Vinny, working up enough courage to introduce yourself. He says that he thought you were so sweet to your sister. You smile, and before you know it, you two are lying next to each other in the soft grass, finding shapes in the clouds. You sigh happily, and turn to look at Vinny. He's looking back at you with those movie-star hazel eyes. "You've got a flower petal in your hair" he says, reaching for it. As he does, he gets so close you can feel his warmth. He meets your gaze and you two just lay there, silent, staring. Saying so much without saying anything at all. Finally, he moves that extra inch closer, connecting his soft lips with yours.