ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Mikey Imagine If "Hotel"

You and Mikey have been in a relationship for a little less than a year. You traveled out to LA to support him on ABDC. One night, you were sitting in the hotel somewhat bored, so you decided to go surprise him. The boy's schedule with practices and downtime is very erratic, so you aren't sure whether they'll be in the room or not. You knock on the door to Mikey's room and Mrs. Fusco answers, telling you that the boys are having an extra late rehearsal today. She is just heading downstairs to get some dinner with the other moms. As she leaves, you go into the room yourself and watch the door slowly close behind Mrs. Fusco. You sigh, disappointed that Mikey's not here. He's been so busy with the show lately, you two haven't had any alone time. But you know it's important to him. You decide to wait there for him, assuming he'll be back before his mother. After 15 minutes, you get a chill and decide to crawl under the covers. You slip into Mikey's bed, and before you know it, you doze off.

You wake up when you feel someone else getting in the bed on the opposite side. You smile to yourself, but don't open your eyes. You can tell it's Mikey as he lays next to you. Butterflies well up in your stomach. You can feel his warmth as he inches closer to you. "You're so beautiful" he whispers in your ear, thinking you're still asleep. You turn and face him, and he looks back at you with a blushed face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" he says. You smile and kiss him softly, and as you pull away you say "It's okay." You turn around, facing away from him, and he wraps his arms around your waist. You fall asleep just like that, with his soft arms around you and his body slightly against yours.

(You both slept very well that night ;)