ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Madison Imagine If "4th of July"

You and Madison have being going out for a few weeks now, and you invite him over to your house for the 4th of July. Your house is on a canal, and the water is looking particularly beautiful today. As night falls, you and Madison walk over to the bridge down the street to get a good view of the fireworks. As you walk over, you two hold hands, but don't talk much. You're looking at the ground most of the time. You like Madison so much, you get butterflies just being around him. Talking would just make you more nervous. You don't want him to think that you're not into being with him, so you look up from the sidewalk and glance at him. You have to look up a bit because he's taller than you, and when you do he's looking right back at you with the sweetest eyes. You get chills down your spine and you get all choked up, even though you weren't going to talk. As nervous as you are about him looking at you like that, you can't help but enjoy it. You two approach the bridge and sit down, letting your feet dangle just above the water. Once you're settled, you look at Madison again, and he's still got that look. "What?" you ask anxiously, not sure what else to say. You instantly regret it. 'He'll think I'm annoyed or something' you tell yourself. Madison must see the rush of emotions on your face, because he replies "You're just... amazing. " He looks down and than out at the water when he says this. It's a good thing it's dark out, because your face is bright red. There are so many things you want to say, but all you can make yourself do is look at him with a soft smile, hoping he won't see the embarrassment on your face. As he looks from the water back to your face, he returns your smile. As you hold that gaze, you watch his smile slowly fade and his face lean closer and closer to yours. The very moment your lips touch, you hear the bang of the first firworks going off. When the kiss comes to an end, you scoot closer to him, close enough that your legs are touching. He smiles down at you and puts his arm around you. You place your head on his shoulder, and you two sit that way for the whole fireworks show. You still didn't talk, but no longer because you're nervous. Because no words can describe how absolutely amazing that moment was.