ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Vinny Imagine If "7/11"

Imagine if you were driving out to your summer house. It’s early June, about 6:30 pm. Weather is perfect - clear skies, not too hot and not too cold. You’ve been driving for quite sometime, and you know that there’s a 7/11 up the road. When it’s in sight you pull up and park out front. You go inside, walking to the door slowly, taking in the fresh air and warm sun. When you get inside, you head over to the coffee table in the back and fill up a small cup. You glance around for the milk, and when you look up you see Vinny looking back at you with those beautiful hazel eyes. He smiles and introduces himself, asking “Have I seen you before?” “I think I would remember that.” you reply with a smile. You go on to have an amazing conversation, so into it that you both don’t even flinch when people try to reach around you for cups and straws. After a long while, Vinny says “Well, it’s getting dark. I have to get going.” he speaks with a tone of disappointment. You turn around look out the door, shocked to see it’s pitch black outside! You check your phone - almost 8:30! You turn back to Vinny and nod in understanding. Both of you dump your coffee’s and start pouring new ones. “Can you pass me a lid?’ you ask Vinny. As he gets a small lid from a pile next to him, you pour milk into your cup. He hands you the lid and says a final good bye. “See you around.” You watch him walk out the door. You turn back to your coffee, smiling. You look down at your drink and see a phone number written on the lid, and underneath it says “I’ll be waiting by the phone. -Vinny”