ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Jason Imagine If "Dance Recital"

Your parents are dragging you to your little sister’s dance recital. You’re very grumpy about this. As you’re waiting in line, you glance up and by the entrance there is a big brown table cluttered with boxes and papers. There are 4 people working frantically, collecting people’s tickets and handing out play bills. One boy has his back turned to you, holding the door open for an elderly woman, but when he finally turns around you see that it’s Jason! Your mood just sky rocketed up! The line seems to crawl by, but when you finally get to the table, your eyes lock with Jason’s. Just then an older man comes and places a hand on his shoulder. “We’ve got some props to set up, so it looks like your going to have to man this alone for a little bit buddy.” The man walks off to help backstage. Jason introduces himself and you giggle, explaining that you already know him from ABDC. You introduce yourself. Then you say “Looks like you could use some help here.” Jason smiles and nods, greatly appreciating the help (especially from a girl like you!) Together, you hand out papers, collect tickets and talk about all sorts of things until about 10 minutes before showtime. Jason has to go backstage and prepare, and you have to find where your family is sitting. You sit and actually enjoy the dances, watching especially closely when Jason is preforming. He finds you in the crowd and smiles down at you from the stage. You smile back. Finally, the show ends and you and your family gather up your things and find your little sister. As you walk towards the car, you all congratulate her. Just when you’re about to open the car door, you get a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and are face-to-face with Jason. he thanks you for the help before. You shower him with complements on his dancing and he smiles and laughs. Your parents are pestering you to get in the car, so Jason smiles and says good night. As he turns to walk away, you gently grab his wrist to turn him around. You kiss him on the cheek, smile, then jump in the car. As you pull away, you watch him walk back towards the building, a huge smile on his face.