ICONic Boyz - Imagine If's

Vinny Imagine If "Bakery"

You are staying with family in NJ, and today you’re shopping in town. The rest of the family is looking in a store that you’re not very interested in, so your mom gives you some money and sends you to the bakery across the street. You go to the bakery and there are these super-yummy looking chocolate chip cookies behind a glass case - and there’s two left! You buy them both, planning to give one to your younger cousin and eat the other yourself. The salesperson wraps them up and you give her the money. You grab the bag from the counter and swiftly head towards the door, checking the change the cashier gave you (just to be sure!) Suddenly you bump into someone and you drop your bag. You look up and it’s Vinny! He helps you clean up what spilled on the floor, and apologizes several times. Finally, the floor is cleaned and you look in the bag. The cookies are small fragments now. Vinny sees your disappointment and apologizes again. You look up at him and smiling, say, “You know how you can make it up to me?” He looks back at you with a confused look. You continue, “You come and eat these with me.” He smiles and looks at the floor, blushing. You two go outside and sit on a bench outside the bakery, talking and eating the cookie pieces. When there’s nothing left in the bag, you get up to throw it out, but Vinny gently grabs your arm and sits you back down. He takes the bag and writes his phone number on it. “I’ve got to go, but call. Anytime” he says, getting up. Vinny give’s you one last beautiful smile and starts to walk home. You go and search for your family, and for the rest of the day you can’t stop smiling.