Sequel: Burning Me Away

Party All Night Until They Call The Cops

Flip Off A Cop

"What?!" Johnny shouted angrily, throwing his arms up. "For one Charlie would never do something like this, and two, he's in the fucking hospital right now, he's been there for a while!"

"I know it was him!" she cried. "He was wearing that Charles P. Scene, or whatever bandana, and those glasses."

"Well, then someone must have stolen his fucking bandana and glasses! You better not tell anyone that he did this to you, because I know he didn't, and all that will do is ruin our band."

"Don't get mad at me! I am the victim here and I didn't tell anyone...yet. "

Johnny pulled her over to a table and sat her down to talk. They had been talking for a while when a cab pulled up. Johnny got up and ran over to car. It was Charlie and the rest of the guys.

"I need to talk to you guys" Johnny started. "You see that girl sitting up there?" he nodded his head in the girl's direction.

"Yeah what about her?" J-Dog relpied.

"Listen guys, I just got my head stitched up and I wouldn't mind maybe sitting down." Charlie interrupted, a little irritated.

"Don't go up by that girl. She thinks you fucking beat her up, man."

"What the hell are you talking about Johnny? You must be drunker than I thought." Charlie exclaimed.

Johnny took all the guys to another table and told them about how the girl had been attacked by someone in Charlie's bandana and glasses. Charlie was shocked to hear the story and decided to go talk to the girl.

He approached the girl slowly, trying not to scare her.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked her calmly.

"N-no." she replied nervously.

"Well, I'm Charlie Scene." he told her.

"You're the one who did this to me!" she screamed, pointing at her back.

"No. I didn't do anything to you. I don't even know who you are." he started.

He continued on exlaining to her how he had been in a fight earlier and had been in the hospital for atleast the past six hours.

"What time were you attacked?" he asked her.

"I don't know. I think it was sometime after midnight." she replied after thinking for a minute.

"Well there you have it. It couldn't have been me because I've been it the hospital since eleven. You can even call the hospital and ask them if you want to." he explained hoping she would understand what he was saying.

"Well if if wasn't you then who was it?" she asked shyly.

"I don't know, we're gonna try and figure that out." he told her reassuringly, then motioned for the rest of the guys to come over to the table they were sitting at.

They talked and decided that the best thing to do would be to call the cops, and have them help find the girls attacker.
♠ ♠ ♠
491

What are you guys thinkin?