Sequel: Burning Me Away

Party All Night Until They Call The Cops

California

Later that night, it was time for the guys to be heading back to their home in Los Angeles. They had been in San Francisco for the past few weeks, but they were still in California, their favorite place to be in the entire world. They went to the airport and waited to board their plane.

"Um, so just throwing this question out there" Charlie started while facing the girl. "But, what the hell is your fucking name? Do you like not have one or something?" he asked sarcastically, though he meant it.

"Oh." She replied. "My name is Kristyn."

"Kristyn!" all the guys shouted, then laughed.

Once they were on the plane they put their bags up, found their seats, and slept until the plane landed.

As they got off of the plane in Los Angeles Kristyn looked a little nervous.

"This is your new home for now, I guess..." Johnny said to her.

"I'm actually originally from L.A." she said.

"Oh, so you know the area then?" One of the guys asked.

"Parts of it." she said.

They walked over to baggage claim and found their bags. Then, they went on their way to the hotel where the guys like to stay when they're in Los Angeles, but not at their houses. It's their place to sit around and hang out while they write new music.

They got to he hotel and had to check in. It was a fast process since they stay there all the time and are friends with most of the people who work there.

"Hey Kristyn, you got a swimming suit?" Johnny asked. They wanted to go down to the hotel's pool, since it was their first day back home. They wanted to relax for the day before they got to work on writing. They had a full week off before they had any of their concerts in Los Angeles, so they saw this as the perfect time to write.

They spent the rest of their day at the hotel mostly sitting around the pool, drinking beer. That's the life, right? Johnny looked over at Kristyn just to check on her, to see how she was doing. She was with Charlie Scene, and she had been for the majority of the day. Something was going on between the two of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
389

I know this chapter's short, they all are, but I'm trying.

Please, let me know what you think.