Sequel: Burning Me Away

Party All Night Until They Call The Cops

City

"Wh-what?" Johnny said, still in shock.

"Yeah, that party in San Francisco, remember...?"

"Barely! I was drunk off my ass! Though I do remember you telling me you were on the pill..." he said, looking her dead in the eye.

"I was!" she said defensively.

Johnny sat there for a few minutes with his head down, resting on his hands. He ran his hands through his hair and down the back of his neck nervously.

"And you're sure it's my baby?" he asked. "How can you be so sure?"

"Well..." she started. "You're the last person I've had sex with! I didn't fuck Charlie, and I didn't fuck anyone else since my last period!" she yelled. People who were walking by gave them weird looks and covered their childrens' ears.

"Holy shit! I can't believe this." he stopped for a second and thought. "What does any of this have to do with you getting mad at some girl saying hi to Charlie?"

"I-I don't know." she started to explain herself. "I just... I like him, but I'm gonna have your baby, and I'm stressed. And even though I can't be with Charlie it still made me a little jealous when all those sluts talked to him."

Johnny nodded his head, letting Kristyn know that he understood what she was saying.

"You can still be with Charlie if you want, you know. Just talk to him." Johnny said trying to make her feel better.

She looked up at him and smiled. He reached his hand out for her to grab. She grabbed his hand and he helped her up. He kissed her lightly on the cheek, reassuringly, trying to calm her down some. They headed to restaurant that they told the guys they would meet them at. The whole way there Johnny had his arm around Kristyn. She seemed to be calming down a little bit, but this was obviously a lot for any girl to handle.

They arrived at the restaurant shortly. They found the guys and sat down at the table with them. The waitress came right over and they ordered their food and drinks.

"Where ya guys been?" Charlie asked.

"I was just showing Kristyn a shop downtown." Johnny replied giving Charlie a look, letting him know to just drop it for now. Charlie nodded his head to let Johnny know he understood.

They all talked while they drank and waited for their food to come.

Once they got their food, they ate, and waited for their check.

They walked through town and looked for more things to do, before they went back to the hotel.

Once they decided that they were done walking around town for the day, they headed back to the hotel.

The whole way back Kristyn had her arms crossed out of nervousness of knowing she had big news to tell the guys when they got back. She knew she had to atleast tell Charlie.
♠ ♠ ♠
493

Comments?