Sequel: Burning Me Away

Party All Night Until They Call The Cops

Can't Keep Going On This Way

Once they got back to the hotel they went up to their room. They sat down on the couches, relaxing, after walking around all day.

Kristyn walked over to Charlie who was sitting next to Johnny.

"Um... Charlie? Can I talk to you?" she asked him very nervously.

"Uh, sure." he replied, confused.

"Ok, let's go over here." she said pointing. "You can come too if you want, Johnny."

Johnny decided to let it be just the two of them. He figured if they needed him, they could come and get him.

The rest of the guys sat there as quiet as possible trying to hear what Kristyn and Charlie were saying, but they couldn't hear them.

"I like you Charlie." Kristyn whispered getting closer and closer to Scene. "But we can't be together. We never could, it just can't happen." she continued. "You're probably really confused right now, huh? Yeah. Well here it is..." she said reaching in to her purse, which was on her lap. "I'm pregnant, with one of your best friends' kid. This is so fucking stressful and I..." she stopped for a minute. A smile crept on to her face, but not because she was happy or because anything was funny. It was because she was nervous. She was about to do something completely irrational.

Charlie looked at her, still very confused. He wondered what the hell she was talking about. He had no idea was was going on. Many thoughts crossed his mind. He had a lot of questions.

She likes me?

She's having my best friend's kid?

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?

What is she doing?


Suddenly, she pulled out a gun. She put it up to her head and pulled the trigger.

This all happened too quickly for Charlie to try and stop it.

When the rest of the guys heard the gunshot they jumped up. They started to panic. They didn't know if they should go see what just happened or if it would be too risky. Was there a chance that they had just lost one of their best fucking friends?

Johnny quickly reached in to his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialled 9-1-1. He quickly explained to them what had just happened, or what he knew atleast, and gave them the address of the hotel.

As Johnny got off the phone, Charlie appeared from around the corner.

"Guys..." he started. "I think she's dead."

They went outside the hotel and waited for the cops to show up. The only sound to be heard was the sound of sirens. People staying at the hotel started pouring outside to see what was going on.

As the three police cars, two ambulances, and one fire truck were pulling up to the hotel Johnny, Charlie, J-Dog, Da Kurlzz and FunnyMan stood there, completely motionless.

It looked like there were two workers in each car.

They could hear people everywhere whispering "What's going on?" and "What happened?"

Still, they stood there motionless.

Once the cops and everyone else pulled up to the front of the hotel, the guys made their way over to them.

"We'll take you to the room." Johnny said.

The police man nodded and everyone else followed.

"So what happened exactly?" one cop asked.

"I didn't see it." Johnny said. "I'm the one who called, but Charlie's the one who knows what happened." he said pulling Charlie closer to the cop.

Charlie walked with the cop, who seemed to be the leader in this case. They walked ahead of everyone else so that Charlie could tell him what had happened. They were followed by the rest of the band and four other cops, four paramedics, and two firemen.

When they got to the room, the head police man kicked the door down. The other police men and women followed him in, in front of eveyone else, with their guns ready.

They walked around the corner to 'crime scene' and saw Kristyn's body laying there, lifeless.

The head officer walked over to her body and grabbed her around the wrist. The gun was still in her hand.

"She's dead." he announced.

The paramedics came in next with a stretcher and a body bag. They removed her body from the crime scene.

The guys followed everyone back outside. They gave them anymore information that they needed before they left. The cops, firemen and remaining paramedics left the hotel, and again, sirens were the only thing to be heard.

People from the hotel were still standing all around outside. They still didn't know what was happening.

The guys could still hear questions being asked all around, but they just ignored it.

"Come on guys." Johnny said. "We've got a big show coming up this weekend."

They all headed back to their room to get their stuff and move to a new room, trying to forget that anything had ever even happened. But, would it really be that easy?
♠ ♠ ♠
833

Well that's the end of the story. Please let me know what you thought.
I'm thinking of writing another story as a continuation of this. What do you think?