‹ Prequel: Ten Days in Hell
Status: Working on getting everything posted!

Notebook of a Hell-Trapped Girl

Journal One

There have been some good things--not just bad things--about my hospital stay. I've had a lot of time to focus only on myself and concentrate on how to get better. I've learned new ways (healthier ways) to deal with my emotions and some new possibilities about what to do with my last few years of childhood. I've learned about my strengths and weaknesses and how to address my weaknesses in a positive way. I've gained more self esteem and confidence and I'm ready to face whatever problems may arise that may challenge my confidence (bad grades, break ups, not being first place). I realized I'm not carrying as much of the world as I thought--it was just that I wasn't using my strength to hold my own weight. I learned that structure keeps things in order and prevents the mind from being lazy or wandering off to bad places. Being secluded for long periods of time only causes trouble in the long run. Don't take ANYTHING for granted. You might not enjoy some of the most simple conveniences or privileges till they're taken away. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil and you will think no evil. Keep your goals in mind and do everything you can to achieve them. Adults aren't always out to get you--most of them are happy to guide you.