Status: Comments make me update more!!!

She's Enough

Ashley

Ashley’s pov
Brian called me as I just turned onto the highway after arguing with myself about turning back or leaving. He told me that Jimmy had tried to kill himself. Without another I thought I threw my phone into the back seat of my car and made a U turn to get on the road to the hospital. When I got there Jimmy was being rushed in on a stretcher with Brian next to him. I ran over to them not caring if my car would be stolen or ruined. I knew I shouldn’t have left this was all my fault. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I ran next to the stretcher. Brian was pulled away but I wasn’t. I looked down at Jimmy and tears began to form in my eyes.

“Don’t cry Ash.” He mumbled as the doctor pulled me away.

Jimmy passed out and I let the tears flow and sobbed. Brian called the guys and they all quickly rushed into waiting room where I was trying to calmly fill out papers without getting tears on them.

“You stupid bitch! It’s your fault he’s in there!” Val screamed at me.

I blankly stared at the ground letting more tears fall.

“Val, knock it off!” Gena yelled shoving Val away from me.

She took the papers and turned them in for me. Gena, Zacky, and Brian all came and sat by me while Matt, Val, Michelle, Johnny, and Lacey sat on the other side of the room far away from me. They thought it was my fault, and it was. Soon enough Val and Michelle began to attack me with harsh words.

“You’re the reason he’s suicidal and an alcoholic. He never loved you. You’re just a fuck buddy.”

“Shut the fuck up!” Brian screamed.

“Make me Brian! This is all her fault, she should just fucking leave!” Michelle stood up.

I finally cracked and stood up, “I know it’s my fault! Goddamn it! I love him goddamn it! He’s better off without me, even if he has my fucking heart!”

“Why don’t you just leave, we don’t want you here.” Matt growled.

I balled my hands into fists and walked to the nurse’s station. She let me borrow a pen and I quickly wrote a note and gave it to Brian.

“Fine if you don’t want me here, I’m gone. Give Jimmy this when he wakes up, he’ll be okay. I know it.” I whispered the last part to Brian, Zacky, and Gena.

“Buh bye.” Val and Michelle grinned and waved.

Johnny and Lacey kept their eyes on the ground while Matt smirked now that I was gone. I got into my car and sped away before either Brian, Gena, or Zacky could catch up with me.

I gripped the steering wheel and drove onto the interstate. I was heading to Washington, where my mother and two sisters lived. My mom had always wanted me to come visit and now I was finally going home.