Status: I will be updating until further notice, as much as I can.

If Andy Sixx Were Gay

Angel Maybe

I was walking to school when I felt a pair of arm circle and crush my chest and upper arms like a Boa Constrictor. I shut my eyes tightly as a familiar voice whispered in my ear, "Hey, fag".

I internally groaned and bit my lip, whimpering as Rodney Blaine slammed me against the brick wall of a drug store. He grinned evily so that I could see his perfectly sharp teeth, sparkling white, even in the shade, and his grey eyes with red contacts which seemed to glow, like two pools of blood. With sharks swimming and snapping within them. Yeah, he's scary as hell.

"What's up, Kyley?" he asked me. When I didn't respond, he answered for me. The answer was, "This?" as he grabbed my crotch and squeezed painfully, causing me to let out a little cry. He laughed a quiet, nasty laugh.

Then, I felt him begin to pound me for my erection. What?! Yes, I had one. I couldn't help it! No matter how much he's hurt me, Rodney has always made my body hot.

I've always had the maddest crush on him, since BEFORE he started terrorizing me.... My sister-from-another-mister, Lanni, thinks that my terrible crush derives from the fact that HE could crush ME. No, I'm not into pain, or abuse; she merely thinks that I want a...ahem, agressive boyfriend for my...ahem, sexual needs.

But I don't know. What I DO know, however, is that my stomach hurt from getting punched. I was aware that I was drenched in blood and about to pass out when, suddenly, Rodney was no longer holding me up. With nobody pinning me to the wall, I fell to the ground.

I heard the sounds of a beating being lain on somebody else, now, though blood was running into my drooping eyes, so that I couldn't see who the fighters were. After a few minutes, I felt someone lifting me up. What? No, I had to have been dead; no one ever helps me after a beating, even when they see me. I believed that these arms were angel's arms, coming to lift me into mercy. I then heard the angel's soft voice in my ear. "You're going to be ok. Just be brave. Be strong." Then, it all went frm red, to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will try to post every 1-2 weeks. Please do not be silent readers,it discourages me& does not keep me motivated to write more.