Status: I will be updating until further notice, as much as I can.

If Andy Sixx Were Gay

Momma!

I went through the day with a cold sense of dread. I felt eyes on me in the halls and at lunch, and I didn't know whether or not it was my imagination. After my last class, I ran outside, ready to make a break for home. But, before I got to the street, I saw the best possible sight at that moment: my momma, sitting in our bright blue electric car, waving me over.

I hurried to the shiny beacon and slid in. "Mom, u never pick me up." Just because I was overjoyed and grateful, doesn't mean I was not curious.

"I'm not going to let...THAT happen again. I'll pick up up when u don't have a. ride from now on."

I kissed her cheek as she drove. "Thank you, mom. But, what about all your work?" See, my mom was an activist for...everything. Animals, minorities, the enviroment...gays. precisely why I couldn't tell her I was homosexual. She would drag me into her rallies and marches. She would make an example out of me. And she would only mean the best for everyone. "Aren't you too busy?"

"Not anymore. I won't let anything get in the way of your safety anymore."

I sighed in relief and relaxed back in my seat....

At home, mom went inside, and I followed. But, before I reached the door, I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and warm breath tickly my ear. I jumped and tried to run, but the body held tight.

"Kyle, Kyle, shh," said a calm, quiet voice. "It's me."

I turned around and beamed. "Mark!" I threw my arms around him, then pulled back and looked over my shoulder at the house, worried my mom had seen. No sign of it. I faced him again.

He looked uncomfortable. He knew for what I had been looking. I smiled nervously. "What're u doing here? How'd you know where I was?"

"My cousin apparently knows you and gave me your address."

I gulped silently, aware that it could be one of so many people who hated me. "Who?"

"Lani Powell."

My eyes widened. "Lani? She's my best friend."

"Really? She's my favorite cousin."

"I didn't know she had a favorite cousin."

"She told me she doesn't talk about family to friends."

"Oh."

Together we muttered, "Small world".

I giggled, he chuckled.

"Wanna come in?" I asked softly, suddenly shy again.

"Yeah, I would," he answered and followed me in.

The feel of his presence behind me made me shiver and feel very nervous. Mom saw us on our way upstairs to my room.

"Mark! Hello, Sweetheart, how are you?" she asked happily, reaching out to hug him.

He smiled warmly and let her hug him. "Tammy, good to see you. I'm fine. Wanted to check on Kyle."

I smiled and my heart swelled at how good he was with my mom. He seemed like the kind of person who would be good with anyone.

"Oh, that's sweet! Well, you boys have fun." She pecked one of each our cheeks before leaving us to go start dinner.

I led him up to my room.

"Your mom's so nice. She must be where you get your heart of gold."

I looked back at him and he chuckled. "Don't look so embarrassed at being good."

I looked away as we reached my room. "Nice guys finish last."

He bumped my cheek with his nose to get me to look up. "Hey, I wish I were good."

I gave him a confused look. Who's more good than this man? He pushed open my door, as I had already turned the handle before we stopped, and I led him in. I waited for him to comment on my room, biting my lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooo! What's up w Kyle's rm?! O.O Lol, Iiii knowww.

SO sorry for not updating! Thank you to all my loyal subbies who stayed w me, & to my new 1, Skeleton_kitten1313! I had severe writer's block. I luv you all & I will try to be better.