Status: This story is on a hiatus as of 10.31.11 xx

The Distance Between Us

One

"How did the two of you meet?" I looked over at Harry and smiled at him as he looked back at me.

"It's actually a funny story." Harry smiled at me. He lightly squeezed my hand, making me smile back at him. "Do you want to tell it?"

"No, I like when you tell it." He smiled at me again, before we turned back to the interviewer.

"Well, Addyson and I met, almost seven years ago." He started. I looked over at him. "We were at a charity event." He chuckled. "And she came over to me, really not realizing who I was." He glanced over at me. "And to be quite honest, I was glad that she hadn't realized who I was." I smiled at him. "I thought she was the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my entire life." I grinned as he glanced over at me. "And the rest is history."

"And it's taken you almost seven years to ask her to marry you?" I let out a small laugh.

"Well, I mean." He trailed off.

"It actually took him a year and a half before he even asked me to be his girlfriend."

"That is not true." He shook his head.

"It was, Harry." He shook his head again. "How long have we've been dating?" I asked him, a small smile graced my lips.

"Five and a half years." I smiled at him.

"So, Addyson." I turned my attention back to the interviewer. "We know that Kate had always dreamed about one day marrying Prince William. Was it the same with you?" I laughed.

"No, I didn't want to marry William." I paused and Harry chuckled. "But as long as I can remember, I've always had a small crush on Harry."

'The smallest of crushes, obviously." Harry added.

"You two seem very in sync with each other. Like you've know each other for ages." I smiled.

"Well, we have. Seven years is a long time." I looked over at Harry. Harry smiled at me.

Image


"Hey gorgeous." I smiled as I heard Harry's voice.

"Hey baby."

"What are you reading?" I looked up from my book and smiled at him.

"Oh, The Notebook." He grinned at me.

"You've read that a million times already, Addy."

"I know. But it's just so adorable, Har." He smiled and entered the room.

"Have you and Kate started to plan the wedding?" I put my bookmark in, and closed the book, giving Harry all my attention.

"No, not yet." He nodded as he sat down next to me.

"I have to go to Africa." He told me. I nodded, I hated when he left me.

"Oh." My voice came out sadder than I wanted it. "For how long?" I glanced up at him.

"Just a week." I sighed.

"A week without you Har is like a year."

"I know." He pressed his forehead to mine. "It's just seven days. You and Kate can get things ready for our wedding."

"You're supposed to be here for all that."

"I know. But I have to go to Africa."

"Can't I just come with you?" His blue eyes stared into mine.

"Not this time, Ad." I nodded.

"When are you leaving?"

"I have to be there by tomorrow night." I shut my eyes.

"So tonight?" He nodded. "Yeah, fine." I said softly as I stood up and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I hadn't stopped walking.

"To find William." I tried to hide the fact that I was crying.

"Addyson." He grabbed a hold of my arm and sighed as he saw that tears were streaming down my cheeks. "You can't come with me."

"Why not?" I demanded.

"Because Addy, you just can't come this time." His hands traveled to my stomach. "You know this is why you can't." I shook my head.

"The fact that I'm pregnant, Har, shouldn't matter. I want to come with you."

"You can't come, Addy." He paused. "The doctor told you that you can't do any flying until after the baby is born."

"I know what the doctor said, Harry." I groaned. "What am I supposed to do?"

"You need to stay in this palace. We don't need everyone to know that you're pregnant before we got married." I nodded at his order.

"Are we done?" I asked softly, looking away from him.

"Yes." I nodded and walked away from him.

"I'll be with William." I said softly as I walked away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Sub.
Tell me that you honestly think.
I'm not sure if I should continue this.

☮ ♥ ツ