The Home

Chapter 1: Genesis

The years have been long without... Mother has missed her busy atmosphere, filled with emotion, filled with life. But nature and science works it’s way to make what the planet longs for. The one thing that contains all ability to manipulate, to understand, to maintain a wont, to maintain a want, to maintain desire.
Life is again another mystery of life. The biggest mystery of life. Out of life comes many byproducts, one of which is more life. With more life comes evolution, increasingly complex beings with greater intelligence. Intelligence, that not only matches the old old destroyed society, but overcomes it. Not only overcomes, but overwhelms it. Intelligence this great, that has only ever been found in the human mind. The mind of the society soon to populate the globe. The society that communicates better than any other recent beings, and works together better than any in the history of our world, Earth; third from the star.
When the human was born, it knew very little, there were no good ways of communication, or to get things done. Though it marveled at every little thing, it became awe struck at every discovery, communication became a necessity.
Groups formed, they communicated in their own languages, making innovation a group effort, eventually, different groups communicated, made allies and foes with one another, but maintained overall peace with each other. In society there is always conflict. Always disagreement. There was only one thing that all the societies were born knowing; In a war, all sides lose. No matter the point proved.
So naturally these groups only occasionally had wars, both sides driven by emotion, rather than sense, or knowledge. An overpowering wont, an overpowering want, an overpowering desire. Mother was pleased.
As the time drew nearer to that of now, life changed rapidly, societies grew, and greater influenced each other. the world did not vision better days then the future. Things were being discovered by the connected modern day world. Such as societies much more like that of older days, that lived with the land, rather than their own manmade world. Most of which were absorbed into present day society, or pushed out into the books of history.
The way members of society were given more and more knowledge in their early days, reading books, going to schools. Working with the more experienced to become the more experienced, and to help strengthen the society that they grew up in.
Powerful machines were created by the greatest scholars and scientists, and inspired by the people around them. The bigger society got, the more innovation happened on a day to day basis. Information became easier to communicate over distances, only taking a matter of seconds between one city and the next, and under an hour to the entire known globe.
Today, millions of people reside in the smallest of areas of the world, but one of these Human’s stories is the most exiting, the one whose story will be known by more people than any others. The story of a man who knows and loves his world, who has a wont, who has a want, who has a desire. To live... His mother would be proud.
This man, Sorvius, had gained political power over the years, and was well aware of situations that the common people were not aware of, but really had not done anything about what was happening. However, recently he found a document signed by a man by the name of Helios Barecker, It was dated 15032 B.C., but seemed as though from the future. He also found the man's journal, buried in a top secret bunker that's origin is said to be unknown.