Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Order

Crystal Ball

Arriving at the Ministry we ran down the corridor and followed Harry to the door.

“This is it.” Harry spoke as we walked forward.

Arriving inside we saw loads of crystal balls on the shelves around us. Our wands holding lights at the end, shown us the way. We followed Harry to the place he saw in his dream.

Sirius wasn’t there though.

“He should be here.” Harry spoke,
“Harry. It’s got your name on it.” Neville spoke, Harry walked over to us and picked the small ball off.

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives.’ the crystal ball spoke.

“Harry.” Hermione spoke as we saw someone approaching us, a silver mask covering his face.

“Where’s Sirius?” Harry asked,
“You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams…” a voice spoke, he pulled out his wand and removed his mask, “…and reality.” Lucius spoke, “You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy.” Lucius snapped,
“If you do anything to us, I’ll break it.” Harry spoke.

A cruel laugh was heard as a woman appeared,
“He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter.” The woman laughed,
“Bellatrix Lestrange.” Neville spoke,
“Neville Longbottom, is it? How’s Mum and Dad?” Bellatrix smirked,
“Better, now they’re about to be avenged.” Neville spoke holding up his wand Harry stopped Neville as Bellatrix held up hers.

“Now, let’s everybody just calm down shall we? All we want is that prophecy.” Lucius spoke,
“Why did Voldemort need me to come and get it?” Harry asked,
“You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood!” Bellatrix yelled.

“It’s all right. He’s just a curious lad, aren’t you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really.” Lucius spoke as other appeared around us.

I held up my wand but then saw a face that I recognized, I glared at the man in front of me as he smirked.

“Haven’t you always wondered the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don’t you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything.” Lucius explained.

“I’ve waited 14 years.” Harry spoke,
“I know.” Lucius replied,
“I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy.” Harry spoke, we all casted spells though the man I recognized dodged me quickly.

We all started running following Harry. As Lucius appeared in front of us.

I got lost from the others as I was pushed down to the ground.

“Where’s Mei?” I heard Harry speak.

“Get off me!” I screamed as the man grabbed my head.

Reducto!” the pain was gone as Ginny casted a spell. I looked up and saw some of the crystal balls starting to fall.

“Mei!” Harry called, I ran towards them coughing a little as they started running.

“Get back to the door!” Harry yelled as we piled through it. We fell far but then stopped a few seconds before the ground and then landed. Harry quickly came to me to see if I was alright, I coughed as my neck cracked.

“They, have a vampire on their side. No matter what, leave him to me.” I spoke, we both looked back and saw what looked to be a gate with a silk cover over it.

“The voices. Can you tell what they’re saying?” Harry helped me to stand as we both walked to the top,
“There aren’t any voice, Harry. Let’s get out of here.” Hermione spoke,
“I hear them too.” Luna spoke,
“Same.” I nodded,

“Harry, it’s just an empty archway.” Hermione spoke I grabbed her arm softly shaking my head. “Please, Harry.” Hermione spoke. Harry turned around and pointed his wand to the air.

“Get behind me.” Harry spoke, we did so and held our wands up.