Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Order

He's Back

“Get behind me.” Harry spoke, we did so and held our wands up.

Black smoke covered us, I was quickly grabbed and pushed to the ground with my head held strongly.

“Did you actually believe or were you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us? I’ll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die.” Lucius spoke with his hand out, Harry looked around at us all as I was in pain anyway with my head slowly being ripped off.

“Don’t give it to him, Harry.” Neville called.

Harry gave it to Lucious as a bright light appeared behind him.

“Get away from my godson.” Sirius spoke and punched Lucius.

More of the white lights appeared and the man holding me was quickly gone.

“Keep off of my daughter!” My mother screamed, my father helped my mother with the vampire as I got to Hermione and the others.

Though one thing shocked us.

Sirius was killed, Harry screamed as Lupin got to him.

I stood with Lupin as I saw Harry run after Bellatrix.

We appeared and saw Harry on the floor with Dumbledore over him. Tears appeared in my eyes as he lay there.

We all saw Voldemort as the Minister appeared with the Aurors.

* * *


We made our way back to the train, I was arm in arm with Hermione as we walked with Harry and Ron.

“I’ve been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me.” Harry spoke,
“What’s that?” Hermione asked,
“That even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us, we’ve got one thing the Voldemort doesn’t have.” Harry spoke,
“Yeah?” Ron asked,
“Something worth fighting for.” Harry smiled as we got on the train.

I looked out the window as the train started to move.

“Do you think its going to get worse?” I asked, looked between the others, Harry nodded, “I think I need combat training from my dad then,” I smirked, “Don’t want my head being ripped off…” I sighed and leaned forward.

“Plus… we all have to do something… since we’re going to have our 16th soon. Like a birthday party for all four of us or something.” I smiled,
“Well see.” Harry smiled, I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the final chapter of this book! :DTa da.

Fourth story over with.
Comments will be appriciated and loved dearly :-)

Once again, Thank you.

Mei;