Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Order

But First...

“You do realize your actions have caused the Ministry to act harshly towards you.” Dumbledore spoke,
“I just hate… that woman. I just don’t want her teaching me full stop.” I snapped and stood up, “Please, Dumbledore. Don’t let that woman come anywhere near me and I’ll behave.” I put my hands on the desk, pleading for that woman to leave me alone. “She’s hitting every button that causes me to get angry and its not good for me.” I spoke, “she isn’t good for me.” I spoke.

Dumbledore sat back on his chair,
“I could teach you, privately. But first, you need to apologize.” Dumbledore suggested, I looked at him with a smile, but inside me my guts were turning with the idea of apologizing to that prune.
“Do you mean that?” I asked, Dumbledore nodded slowly I sat back down on the chair with a smile as the office door opened abruptly.

“Dumbledore, that girl that you accepted is a menace.” Umbridge stormed in and stopped when my head poked around the corner of the chair, “I see you’re already found out about her misbehaving, good. I’ll take care of her if you don’t mind.” Umbridge snapped,
“It’s alright. I’ve already spoken to Miss. Skylar, and she has something to say.” Dumbledore spoke.

I stood up and walked down the stairs to face Umbridge.

“I’m truly sorry for the way I acted. I haven’t been able to hunt for a good while and my vampire traits got the best of me, I can promise it won’t happen again.” I explained, Umbridge didn’t know how to reply,
“Also, I will be taking care of Miss. Skylar when you are meant to have her in class now. A part of her punishment, if you please. Let me show you out.” Dumbledore spoke towards me, I walked in front of Dumbledore to the office door.

As it closed behind me I walked calmly down the stairs and as I reached the bottom I jumped for joy with my fist thrown high.

I was through with that prune.

* * *


“What did Dumbledore say?” Ron and the others looked at me as I walked in through the portrait,
“Chill your beans… though I can tell you now I will not be going to her lessons ever again.” I spoke,
“Really?” Hermione asked, I nodded simply as I saw Harry walking upstairs.

“What’s up with Harry… and why can I smell the faint stink of blood?” I asked, Hermione and Ron looked worried all of a sudden, I sighed and went running up to the boys dormitory.

I knocked on the door, Dean answered,
“Is Harry there?” I asked,
“Harry, Mei’s here.” Dean spoke,
“Tell her I don’t want to see anyone.” Harry spoke,
“Well I’m more stubborn then most people so you’re going to see me anyway.” I pushed the door full opened and beckoned him out of the room,
“It’s all right. I was just leaving.” Dean spoke and walked passed me.

I walked inside and sat next to Harry on his bed.

“For one I can tell you’ve been bleeding.” I spoke,
“Hermione and Ron--” Harry started
“No, Harry. I’ve got a strong sense of smell… remember?” I spoke pointing at my nose, “I know you obviously don’t want to talk about it, but I can ask my mum to send me some cream she used to give me when I was little… when I was at my craving stage…” I spoke sadly,
“Craving stage?” Harry asked, I shifted a little,
“Please, don’t tell anybody what I’m about to tell you.” I spoke Harry nodded.

“When I was little, before I found out I was a vampire. I use to bite myself and drink my own blood, because I was half alive and half dead it taunted me so much that I almost drained my body entirely, almost killing myself.” I explained, “I know what its like to be killed by a vampire… so… that’s why I made a promise to never drink human blood. It’s the most painful experience anybody could possibly imagine.” I bowed my head down, “That is one of my darkest secrets. So I beg of you not to tell anyone. And the reason I’ll ask my mum for the cream is because after my parents realized what I was doing they both tried to stop me, but I would keep doing it. And my arms had arms all down them… my mum used a certain cream and all the marks vanished. Though one did not.” I explained and lifted up my trouser leg to reveal a small scar of two fangs on my leg above my knee, “That’s the bite that almost killed me. My father made my mum leave it there so it reminded me what a fool I was for almost killing myself.” I finished and pushed my trouser leg back.

“It’s also why I never wear a skirt.” I joked, Harry smiled a little as I kept my head down.

“I’m glad you told me.” Harry spoke, I looked at him with a small smile, “I won’t tell anybody.” He added I nodded and stood up,
“I’ll see you later then.” I spoke with a small wave, Harry looked back at me as I stepped backwards almost falling over the fire place in the middle, I quickly stood back up with an awkward smile as Harry laughed, “I’ll just go now before I make another fool of myself.” I smiled and missed the door handle banging my head on the door, once again making Harry laugh.

“Bye.” I waved and closed the door behind me.

When have I been so clumsy?