Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Order

Dumbledore's Army

Neville guided us to a place he found for us to practice.

“You’ve done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement.” Hermione spoke,
“The what?” Ron asked,
“Also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement will appeared when the person who passes it has any real need, it will basically do what ever you needed.” I explained walking forward into the huge room,
“So say you really needed the toilet…” Ron spoke,
“Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea.” Hermione spoke,
“It’s brilliant. It’s like Hogwarts wants us to fight back.” Harry smiled.

And so the training began.

They didn’t have much as Harry was just getting started.

Though my favourite lesson was stunning was Hermione made Ron look like a complete idiot.

Then… another sign was put up.

‘All students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities.’

Umbridge would never break me.

I also noticed that Harry and Cho got a lot closer.

I was practicing stuns with Hermione as they weren’t my best point and Ron stood in front of me.

Stupefy.” I spoke sending Ron backwards, I smiled with glee as Hermione grinned,
“That was great Mei.” Hermione spoke,
“Thanks.” I spoke then looked at Harry and saw he was helping… guess who? Cho.

My jaw locked as I turned back to Hermione with a fake smile.

* * *


“So that’s it for this lesson. Now, we’re not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best you can. And well done, everyone. Great, great work.” Harry spoke, I smiled as everyone clapped.

“See you in the common room, Harry.” Hermione spoke and dragged me off.

I walked ahead with Hermione and Ron then realised something.

“Oh… guys, my bag is back in the room, let me go get it.” I spoke, and ran back.

Just as I walked in I saw Harry and Cho… Kissing.

I stopped and gently pulled out my wand.

Accio bag.” I whispered, it flew towards me and I caught it, though the impact sent me flying back into the door with a sharp bang as I hit my head.

Harry and Cho looked up quickly, I was out the door before they could notice me.

I walked down the corridor quickly as I held my head.

I looked at my hand and saw, my blood.

The smell was intoxicating. I went to touch my lips but stopped.

I won’t go back to that… I wont.

It was too late.

My hand was shaking so much with shock from what I saw my fingers touched my lips and my blood was on my tongue.

I closed my eyes.

My tongue circled my lips.

The taste sent shivers down my spine. I looked at my hand once more.

My jaw ached as I could sense the lust for human blood growing quickly. I knew where I needed to be right now…

I ran towards the forbidden forest dropping my bags.

It was night. I was standing in the forest. My nose twitching at any sign or life, snow fell from the sky, I was in my trousers and short-sleeved top. I sensed a life nearby.

A young female deer.

In ten minutes… life was no longer showing from the animal.