Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Order

Blood Bite's

I arrived back at Hogwarts a few days later and Hermione found me walking slowly towards the Gryffindor common room.

“Mei!” Hermione called, I didn’t react as she reached me and stood in front of me.

Harry and Ron appeared in front of me also.

“Where have you been?” Hermione grabbed my arms, she looked down and saw small marks on my arms.

They looked at my eyes and saw something, which horrified them.

“I couldn’t help it…” I shook my head as Hermione hugged me, Harry held my arm and looked at the small bite marks on my arms.

“Come on, we need to take you to Dumbledore.” Hermione spoke as they taken me to his office.

* * *


“Your parents want you to go home… until you are returned to normal.” Dumbledore spoke, “You’ll be spending Christmas at home.” He explained, I nodded and opened my eyes.

They were now blood red.

I waited with my friends as my parents arrived at Hogwarts, my mother and father saw me. I walked away with my parents, before the school doors closed I looked back at my friends, a tear falling down my face.

* * *


“Merry Christmas, dear.” My mother smiled, I nodded as my mother handed me a present. It was small and in a box, I taken it from her and opened the box to see a ruby pendant. “Put it on.” She spoke, I nodded and pulled the necklace out of the box as my mother walked around the armchair I sat on every night when my parents went to bed.

My mother taken the necklace from me and fastened it for me letting the pendant fall to my chest.

The moment it hit my chest my body froze, my head twitched once very violently as my mother taken my hand.

“Are you ok?” she asked, my breathing was shaky as I nodded, “That necklace, I made it so you would never drink your own blood again.” My mother explained, I smiled as she kissed my forehead.

“Now then, your friends will be coming over the last night before we head back to Hogwarts. So let’s tidy up and make a lovely dinner for them, hm?” my mother smiled as I just looked at the fire.

I hadn’t said a word since I returned home with my parents.

My eyes were back to the golden colour they once were. Though, they are much brighter now, just like my fathers.

I also got amazingly good at casting spells without having to say the spell since my silence began. I did practice.

Oh yea, in hopes to impress Harry Potter.

In hopes that he would notice me.

I guess the reason I started biting myself again was because I told him my darkest secret and then he kissed Cho without any kind of warning.

Well… why should he have to warn me?

We’re friends… right?