Terry

Chapter 1

I sat at the edge of my window sill looking out at my parent's below.They were talking to some guy that had offered to buy our house.His name was David.He was an old guy that looked like an abosolute snob.His hair was white-gray,he wore an all black suit,wich is an long black jacket,black pants,and in his hand's were a black suit case.David was making my parent's laugh every minute.That i could almost hear it.My mom looked like she was about to choke on her own tounge.While my father look like he was becomeing red & blue each second.That David,he alway's knew how to hit the happy nerve's of my parents.But i never liked him,not one bit.Not after what happened two week's ago.The time he tried to feel me up.It was grandmothers birthday and my parents had invited him to come and join us.When he had arrived he was wareing his most classiest outfit ever.Wich was dark blue jean's and a white button down shirt.He was kind and every thing,flirty with evey girl he saw.
He even managed to make my grand mother blush and committ she like's him.And to be honest i kinda liked him--not in the way you would think----i liked him because he bought cheer's to my family,making them laugh and dance.I have never saw my family that happy before.Wich is why i kinda looked up to David on that day.Until,well,lets just say the lake.We was about to blow out the cake and David was missing.My grandmother did'nt want to blow out her cake without David.My parent's tried to make her,but my grandmother was to goddamn stubborn and had refused.That's when i offered to go and look for him.My grandmother was so happy,her eye's had brighten.I looked all over the place for David.Until i had found him on the lake that was kinda behind my parent's house (my parent's did'nt live to far away from gram) he was just standing there with one hand in his pocket and another looked like it was holding a red glass.I sighed and went over to stand next to him.
"Hey"I said,David did'nt look at me,he just continued to stare at the water.So i said,"you know,every bodies missing you at the party."He took a gulp of his punch,before answering."Let 'em" it was silent for a minute."Ok,well should i tell them your not coming?"I pointed back to my grandmother's house.David sighed and finished his punch before dropping it on the ground.I wanted to scowl at him about littering.But then his next word's kinda surprised me."Do you get that feeling when you like someone,but can't seem to confess?" He looked at me then.I shoved my hand's in my back pocket's and knitted my eye-brow's in a frown."Huh?What do mean?"
"I mean,like when that person do something,and by instinct your just drawn to them"
he looked at me questionly and i shook my head,"naw,i never get that way"i paused,"are you saying you like my grandma?" A small smile came to my face." 'Cause if you do,i could probally hook you two up" David laughed,and i looked at him crazily."What's so funny?"I asked once his laughing was died down."Nothing,it's just that,it's not her i like"he said.
I shrugged my shoulder "Ok,then who do you like?" David turned so that he was facing me directly and looked at me with amusement.And very quietly,so quiet i'm not even sure i heard it right,he said "you." I was so shocked when he said that my heart started to beat rapidly in my chest.I turned to leave,but he grabbed me by the arm in one iron grip."Let go of me"I said almost breathless.David shook his head and pressed me agianst him.I swear i could've almost felt his wrinkled skin."No,i want you.I wanna feel your soft lip's pressed agianst mine"he said solemly,my body froze,i did'nt know what to do.It's as if time had stopped.David trailed his index finger agianst my cheek and bought his mouth close to my ear and nibbled it."Give me all of you"he whispered,i could already feel the tear springing in the back of my eye's."Let me go"my word's were barely above a whisper.And i'm not even sure David heard,because he started to pull of my tank-top.But did'nt even get far when i kicked him in the nut's.He grunted and staggered back.I did'nt even hesitate to see if he was ok,my body just acted and i bolt for it.I ran so fast i could actually feel my heart lifting out of chest.My breathing was coming so quick,it was hard to breathe.All i wanted was to get back to my grandmother's house and tell her to forget about David.Yet when i mistakingly looked back,i could almost see David running after me."Oh god"I thought,and picked up my pace harder."You little bitch!!"I heard David yell from behind me.I could just see my Grandma house up ahead.Her front gate was gapped open.David's foot step's tumbled behind me,crackeling against rough leave's and poundering agianst hard dirt."You can't run for ever!!'David shouted,i did'nt look back a second time.And i bursted through my grandmother's gate.I quickly shut it with a hard slam.Right before i saw David's face at a long distance.I waited trying to see if David would try and pound agianst it.But when he did'nt i let out a sigh of re-lief."Terry"I jumped with a scream,my father stood behind me.
"Dad,its you"I said breathlessy.My father looked at me with concern."Of course it's me.Terry are you ok?And what happened to David?"my dad asked,just the sound of Davids name made me shiver."David? Oh,i,uh could'nt find him"I said,and before my dad could ask any more question's i walked passed him and into my gram's house.I could'nt tell my dad that David tried to rape me.I just did'nt want him worrying.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)