Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Ten.

Thanksgiving break was just around the corner, and everyone here at the god damned school, is excitedly packing their shit, and heading home. I on the other hand, am not so excited to be going home for the holiday. I hate my family, and the majority of my family hates me, so why go somewhere that I'm not wanted?

"Frank, what do you and your family do for Thanksgiving?" Gerard asked, shoving a few random shirts into his bag.

"We have every god damned person in my family over, we eat like fat asses, and go to church. That's about it," I growled. "What about you?"

I really didn't care for what Gerard did for Thanksgiving, but at the same time, I do. Another reason why I would rather stay and go home, is so I can stay in this small, cozy little dorm, with Gerard. That's all I really want right now.

"Well, we don't have any family over really. Just my mom, Mikey and I. We eat and then we do some family stuff, but not as much as you and your family do," He said, letting out a small laugh.

"Lucky ass. I wish our gatherings were fucking small," I whined.

"Well, why do you hate your family so much?" He asked, sitting criss crossed on his bed, and leaning in, listening intently. I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Because, they are a bunch of egotistical bastards who basically hate everything that isn't either just like them, or up to their retarded ass standards."

"What are their standards?"

"Why the fuck do you keep asking me all these god damned questions?" I hissed. But sighed and kept talking, "Anyways, like, if your different. Like, basically everything I am. Body piercings, tattoos, swearing, not enjoying church. Any of that." I decided to keep the gay part out, because honestly, it was no ones buisness. It's my sexuality. And besides, he'd probably think of me differently if I'd told him.

"Well Frank, if it was, y'know, okay with your parents, maybe you could spend Thanksgiving with me and my family," Gerard said simply, a small smile planted on his pink lips. I thought about it, and thought about how much better things would be if I spent Thanksgiving there instead of with my actual family. I couldn't control the muscles in my face, because a smile formed on my lips that I necessarily didn't want to be there.

*-*-*

Gerard left the dorm to go down to the cafeteria to go and get something to drink, so I took advantage of this alone time to call my mom. I think that things would just be easier if I talk to her alone.

"Mom? Uh, you know I'm coming home for Thanksgiving right?" There were some noises coming from the other line, and some whispering. I chewed on my bottom lip, and waiting for my mothers response.

"Yes, I know Frank. Is that why you called me?" She said, not really too interested in the conversation.

"Oh no. What I was wondering was, if I could spend y'know, Thanksgiving at a friends house instead of at my house?" My voice started shaking as the sentence grew to a finish. I heard my mom mutter something. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew what her answer would be, and I wasn't all to excited to hear it.

"Frank no. This is a family holiday, and you are spending it with your real family, not with your friends family!" She hissed. I wiped away a tear with the palm of my hand, feeling more grateful that Gerard left and I was alone.

"But mom. You know that none of my family likes me. They all see me as different and weird and they don't like me. So why do I have to be at a place where I'm basically not wanted?"

My mom sighed, "Frank, they like you, and I'm sorry, but your spending Thanksgiving with us," She said, her voice softening up a bit. I bet she knew I was sad, or even crying, and it made her just wanna soften up, for my sake.

That's when an idea hit me. If I act like a total asshole to her, then she'll get tired of me, and send me away because she wouldn't want me to embarrass her in front of the rest of the family, so then I'll be able to go to Gerard's.

"This is bullshit," I hissed.

"Watch your mouth Frank!" She yelled into the receiver.

"Fuck you. I ain't watching shit!" Just then, Gerard walked in, with a coffee in hand. He didn't seem to react to my cursing over the phone. I mean, I don't blame him, ever since the first day, every conversation we would have, would have me saying a cuss word. Whether it be the f word or the s word or any of that. So he's pretty much used to it.

"Frank Iero! You better clean up your language by the time you get home! This is final! You are spending Thanksgiving with your family! Good bye!" She shouted. It was followed by silence, and then the beeping of the phone, letting me know that she got tired of hearing my bullshit, and finally hung up.

*-*-*
♠ ♠ ♠
ok whatcha think ? hah
Thank you to my 6 commenters :) You guys are the best !!
OOH I got a new story, and it has Andy Sixx in it ! It's my first one with him in it, so yeaaah ! It's called Nightmare, so if you go to my stories page, go click it and read it. Maybe comment as well? Pleaaaaaase ? haha

Thanks you for reading :D