Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Thirteen.

I pulled up in front of Gerard's house, and if I do say so myself, it isn't half bad. It's rather small, but was nice. It was surrounded by a white fence, and the grass looked freshly trimmed.

I slammed the door shut behind me, and walked up the walkway, and shyly brought my knuckles to the door, and tapping lightly.

"Well hello Mr. Grumpy Buns. C'mon in!" Gerard said, over excitedly. I chewed on my bottom lip, and moved past him. I was instantly in his living room. It was bright in here, and I saw some boy sitting on the couch. I was actually sorta pissed. Why is there another boy sitting on his couch? Maybe Gerard is gay and that's his boyfriend!

"Gerard, who is this?" I hissed, making the boy look up at me. He smiled in my direction, and I just scowled, making him smile awkwardly, and look away.

"Frank, this is my brother, Mikey. Remember? I'm pretty sure I told you something about Mikey," Gerard said, emphasizing the word, brother.

"Oh," I said, completely embarrassed. I felt my face heat up, so I stared down at my feet, not wanting to look either of them in the face.

"Nice to meet you, Frank," Mikey said. I looked up at his through my bangs, and saw some resemblances of Gerard in him. But Mikey wasn't that bad. He was very skinny, but he was tall. He had sandy blonde hair, and he wore thick rimmed glasses.

"Aye."

"Well, to get out of this very awkward situation, Frank why don't I give you a tour of my house?" Gerard said after a very awkward silence. I nodded my head in agreement, and followed him out of the living room, and down a long hallway.

"Alright, this is Mikey's bedroom, you won't need to be going in there," He said, pointing towards a closed door, with a red sign hanging on it that said, KEEP OUT. "And right over here is the small bathroom, and if you go down this stair case, you'll reach my bedroom. Well, it's my bedroom when I'm home from school, but your a smart kid, so I think ya get the point," He said, smiling widely, and running his fingers through his hair. I tried not to blush, but failed miserably. Gerard laughed and patted my back rather hard.

"C'mon Frank, let's get your shit out of your car, and get your ass settled in, no?"

*-*-*

"Geetard! I'm fucking hungry! Go get me some food!" Mike shouted. Overall, Mike is a pretty awesome guy. He can play the bass, and he's a senior in high school. I also found out that he isn't gay, he's straight, and he has a girlfriend named Alicia. From they way he's described her, she sounds like a pretty nice girl, and maybe, just maybe if I was straight, or maybe even Bi, I'd like her. But, I'm not, and I'm completely ok with that.

"You know what Mikey, why don't you get off your lazy ass and make yourself some dinner," Gerard called back, crossing his arms over his chest. Mikey just smirked.

"Well, I'm pretty sure lil ol' Frankster here is hungry just like me. So why don't you go and be a good lil' house wife, and make us some dinner." I couldn't help but giggle at what Mikey said. Granted it was a pretty stupid come back, but I could tell that it was getting under Gerard's skin. And surprisingly, I was actually sorta enjoying watching Gerard become annoyed. It makes him more, hotter, if I do say so myself.

"Fine fat ass 1, and fat ass 2, what the hell do you want?" He asked, sighing in defeat.

"Whatcha want Frank?"

"Uhh, something without meat, uh please?"

"Whoa, Frank since when did you develop manners? Never knew you knew the word, please. I frowned at his remark, and shook it off when he walked out of the room and back into the kitchen. I didn't mean to really, but my eyes instantly fell to his ass. It's like, his best feature in my opinion, so I end up staring at it. It's like an instinct, I guess you could say.

"Ahem. So, you got the hots for my brother, don't you Frank?" Mikey asked, turning to face me, smiling an awkward, half smile. My heart stopped, and my mind went blank. Was it obvious? I thought I was hiding it pretty well.....

"Uhh, no. Why the fuck you think that?" I asked, trying my hardest to play it cool. So maybe, just maybe, he'd change his mind and think that I don't like him, even though I do.

"I saw the way you looked at me when you walked in, and how pissed off you sounded when you asked who I was. And how relieved you looked when he told you I was just his younger brother. And I bet you think I didn't notice that you were staring at his ass, because I did," He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, and felt defeated. Great, now he knows I'm gay. What if he tells Gerard? And what if Gerard doesn't think of me the same? What if he thinks I'm disgusting and kicks me out? Where would I go then? Back to the school?

"Y-your not going to tell him, are you?" I asked nervously. I glanced up at Mikey through my dark bangs, and he just pushed his glasses up, and chewed on his bottom lip.

"No. It's none of my business really. But, since I already know your feelings towards Gerard, why don't I tell you a little about what he's said about you."

My mind couldn't process what Mikey said quick enough. I mean, what could of Gerard said? He could of said anything. How much he hates me, or how rude I am. Anything. And that worries me the most.

"Uhh, what he say?"

"Well, my friend," He said, placing a hand on my shoulder, "He, has said a lot of interesting things about you. Like, how much of a 'bad boy' you appear to be. And how much that turns him on."

My eyes nearly popped out of my god damned head. I turn him on? What?

"Uhh, w-what?"

"Exactly. That's basically it though. Does that make you feel better? Knowing he kinda sorta likes you?"