Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Fourteen.

"Hello, lazy ass mother fuckers. Dinner is served!" Gerard said, slamming down the plates onto the table. Smirking, Mikey gripped my wrist and yanked me off the couch.

"Whatcha make, bro?" Mikey asked, staring blankly down at the plate in front of him.

"What does it look like, stupid?"

"Looks like shit," Mikey said, scrunching his nose at the food, but still digging his fork in and shoving a mouthful of the potatoes into his mouth. Glancing back down at my plate, my stomach cringes at the sight of the meatloaf. Didn't I inform this stupid fucker that I didn't want meat? Besides, Mikey was right, the meatloaf did look like shit.

"Whats wrong Frank?" Gerard asked through a mouthful of the brown muck. Sliding my plate forward, I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"What?"

"I fucking told you I don't eat meat. And look at what the fuck is on my plate," I growled. Mikey snickered.

"Sorry Frank. Guess I didn't hear ya'. Want me to go and make you something else?"

"No. I'm fine. Don't need anything else to go wrong," I whispered to myself. Gerard just shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat. Mikey smiled, and scooped the meat from off my plate, and onto his own.

"Uhh?" I said, raising an eyebrow. Mikey just shrugged.

"Well if your not going to eat it, then I might as well. Don't want it to go to waste now do we?"

I shrugged my shoulders and stared down at the table, becoming lost in my own thoughts. I heard Mikey and Gerard speaking to each other, but I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. Was what Mikey said true? I mean, really. He has shown no interest in me right? Or none that I have noticed of course.

"Earth to Frank!" Gerard shouted, pushing my shoulder. I snapped back to reality and glanced up at him. He just smiled and I faked a smile in return.

"So, Gerard, how long have you known Frank?" Mikey asked, leaning back into his seat, and eyeing Gerard.

"Since the first day of college, dip shit. Why does it matter to you anyways?"

"Well, dear older brother of mine, I'm just curious. I mean, I haven't seen you in a few months, and you have finally made a friend. Just curious," Mikey said, smirking. Gerard stared at Mikey uncomfortably, and started fiddling with his fingers.

"And your point? And I have friend's you little prick," Gerard growled.

"Oh, right. Because you always hang out with Ray and say how much you miss him. You certainly don't talk about your friend Ray, as much as you talk about dear little Frankie here."

Gerard glared at Mikey, who just smiled in satisfaction. Mikey's eyes glanced from me, and back to Gerard multiple times, making everything even more awkward then they already were.

"No I haven't Mikey. Shut the fuck up, 'cause I'm done talking about this," Gerard sneered. Mikey's grin just grew bigger.

"Why Gerard? Run out of things to say? Because you certainly had a lot of things to say when you walked in through the door today, huh Geetard? Especially about Frank."

Gerard's face flushed red. I, on the other had, was speechless. I really didn't know how to react to this whole thing. Gerard isn't denying anything anymore. So maybe he does like me.

"Mikey, I suggest you shut up, before I take this fork and stab you in the neck," Gerard growled, raising his fork slightly.

"Oh shit! A fork! What the fuck am I gunna do?" Mikey joked. He turned to me, and stared at me seriously.

"Frankie boy, Gerard here, likes you. But he doesn't have the balls to tell you. I have the balls, therefore, I told you. You should thank me instead of hatin' on me, Gerard," Mikey said, looking up at Gerard, who was beet red, and chewing on his bottom lip.

"Uuh," I choked out, glancing up at Gerard, who didn't make any sort of eye contact with me. "I uuh, I'm gunna go shower? Just to get out of this fucking awkwardness," I said, sliding out of the chair, and walking down the long hall, hoping I open the right door to the right room.

"You remember where the bathroom is?" Mikey called. I shook my head but I wasn't too positive whether or not he saw me.

I didn't bother to get a change of clothes from my bag, because all I wanted to do was get out of that fucking awkward ass room. I mean, I'm fucking pumped that Gerard may have the same feelings for me that I have for him, but also nervous. What if Gerard ends up changing his mind, and our whole 'friendship' is fucked up.

*-*-*

"Frank! Man it took you long enough to get out of the shower!" Mikey said as I opened the bathroom door. To be honest, I did jump a little because I wasn't expecting him to be standing there.

"Uh, yeah. I take long showers," I grumbled.

"Wow, someones pissed off even if the ol' Mikesters here just raised your chances with my brother," He said over happily, pointing both of his thumbs at himself. I rolled my eyes at how cocky this kid is.

"You didn't tell him, did you?" I asked nervously. Mikey pursed his lips and shook his head.

"Frank, I told you earlier, that your feelings and what not toward my brother are none of my business. But Gerard's are. That's why I put them out in the open like that. Duh."

"Wow. I'm surprised you haven't."

"Why? Did you want me to-"

"No! I can do that myself. When I'm ready of course," I mumbled to myself. Well, if I ever become too chicken to tell Gerard about my feelings, I know that I'll have Mikey here to back me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Broke 200 readers :)
thank you to my 204 readers, 78 subs, and 62 comments.
Never knew people would love this story THAT much :D
THANK YOOU!