Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Fifteen.

"Hey," Gerard said over the loud volume of the T.V. as I walked into the room. I smiled his way and sat in the empty seat next to him.

"So, my brother. Piece of work, eh?"

"Yeah. But he's cool."

"Mikey? Cool? Nahh, you haven't known him for that long. He'll get to you soon enough. Trust me."

"Yeah. I guess."

At least Gerard isn't acting all weird about the whole liking me thing. It's even better that he hasn't even brought it up. Maybe, we'll forget about all this, so there would be no chance that he'll ask me about my feelings towards him.

"It's true! I'm not lying dude!"

"Aye, never said you were lying!" I said laughing.

"Frank, it's actually nice to see you in a good mood. Rather then you in your pissed off mood. Your more fun to talk to," Gerard said, shutting the T.V off, and turning his body in my direction.

"Yeah. It just feels good to be out of school. Even if it is for like, 3 days. And, I don't even have to deal with the bullshit of my family. So, it's all good."

Gerard nodded his head and started to chew on his bottom lip.

"Listen, Frank," Gerard said, his voice an octave higher then it was before. I jumped a little, not expecting him to say anything.

"Yes?" I asked, a little nervous. Nows a time when I get on my damn knees and pray to God he isn't going to start talking about his feelings.

"About, y'know, what Mikey said earlier, about," He cleared his throat, "My feelings towards you. We- we need to talk about that.

SHIT!

"Ok! Whatever!" I groaned, leaning my head against the couch, and flicking my bangs out of my eyes.

"Alright. Look, I'm sorry that he said anything about that. I knew telling him was a stupid idea. I just hope, that maybe you can forget about what Mikey said, and we can go back to our weird-ass friendship?"

I breathed out heavily. Doesn't he know that of he didn't bring it up at all, I wouldn't of either?

"Why would you even tell him the first place? You should know that Mikey is like that," I said, a smile planted on my lips. Sometimes, Gerard isn't as smart as he looks.

"I know. But I had to tell somebody! And I sure as hell wasn't going to tell you!"

Gerard stood to his feet, and started pacing around the living room, making me feel a little uncomfortable. Mikey appeared behind the doorway to the kitchen, leaning against the wall, with his arms crossed. He was completely out of view of Gerard. This kid, is so nosy.

"Well, you could've," I mumbled under my breath. Gerard jerked his head up and stared at me, confusion painted over his beautiful face.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

I saw Mikey grin widely. I glared at him, but his grin remained in place.

"Can I like, ask you something Frank? But promise me, you won't get mad?"

I swallowed hard and stared up at Gerard, debating in my mind whether or not I should grow balls and admit my feelings to him, or hide them, and lie. I mean, I'm pretty fucking good at hiding them. From anyone who isn't Mikey of course.

"What?"

"Well, do you uh, feel the same way about me? I mean uhm, just maybe a teeny little bit?" He asked, shoving his hands into his jeans pocket. He wasn't even looking at me when he asked the question. His eyes were glued on the floor the entire time.

"Uhm.."

"Well, I mean it's okay if you don't. It would just make me feel like less of a dumb ass if you did."

I glanced up at Mikey, who was making a heart shape with his hands. I glared at him, and he just nodded his head.

"Well, maybe?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness but I kinda had some writers blockD;
But it's all good now aha
Thanks sooooo much to my 76 commetns, 83 subs, and 227 readers, you huys made this story 10 stars!!!!!!!!