Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Sixteen.

"M-maybe?" He stuttered, cocking his head to the side. Great. I'm too far in now. Shit. This is why people say, 'Think before you speak'.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Really? Damn! Now I don't feel like such a dumb ass! So, Frank. How long?" he asked, a smirk planted on his lips.

"How long what?" I hissed.

"How long have, y'know, you liked me?" he asked, taking a seat next to me on the couch. I cleared my throat and brought my gaze to Mikey.

"Mikey, can you excuse us?" I asked, capturing Gerard's attention, and also bringing his gaze to Mikey.

"Shit Mikey? How long have you been standing there? Fucking nosy ass bastard."

"Just long enough to hear whether or not Frank here would confess his un-dieing love to you. And he did. Finish your convo," Mikey said, grinning. Once I was positive that he was away, I breathed out heavily.

"Well. You want the honest truth?"

"No, Frank. I want you to lie to me. Yes I want the truth silly!"

Do I tell him that I've adopted feelings for him in the first week I've known him? Or lie and say it was all just recent. Or that I'm confused and may have no feelings for him.

"For a while, actually. Not too sure how long though," I mumbled. Gerard smiled and bit his bottom lip.

"Really now? So, you've liked me this whole time?"

"Yeah. What about you? How long has your ass liked me?"

Gerard pursed his lips and nodded his head. "Basically since I first laid eyes on you. Not to sound cheesy or anything. But it's kinda true."

I guess you could say that I was relieved. Gerard actually had the same feelings I have had toward him. And he wasn't straight. He wasn't lusting after Chic's after all. He had been lusting after me. Isn't that a confidence boost?

"Hmm. We together now then?" I asked, playing with the zipper on the Misfits hoodie that Gerard had given to me on my birthday. Gerard's face flushed a light crimson color, and he bit his lip. God, I love when he does that.

"Only if you wanna be. I wouldn't mine at all if we were, of course."

I smiled and nodded my head, butterflies filling my stomach. It's crazy, I've never felt this way before. I've never been this happy before. Who knew my happiness would come from my gay college roommate?

"So that's a yes?" Gerard asked, scooting closer to me. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head again. He smiled and rested his hand on top of mine. My hand tingled under his touch.

"Well. This is great. Ain't it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Frank, have you ever been with a guy before, or like, am I the first? 'Cause your the first guy I've been with."

Yes, Gerard is the first guy I've ever been with. But how could I ever be with one? My parents are hard core catholic homophobes who don't support gay rights. And being their son who they already basically hate, finding out that I'm gay would have me disowned- which doesn't sound like such a bad idea anymore.

"Nah. Your my first. Congrats," I said, laughing. Gerard leaned in and kissed my cheek. It was a small, quick peck, but damn, it felt like forever. His lips were so soft against my face. When his lips came into contact with my cheek, there was this 'spark' thing that happened. It was weird. It was like electricity. Did he feel it as well or was it just a feeling one person in the relationship feels? God, I hope not.

I couldn't help but blush. It's just so- amazing. He's mine, and I'm his. I don't have to pretend around him anymore. I can finally be me. It's like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders permanently.

"Wow. You feel that?" Gerard asked, lacing his fingers through mine. They were so long, skinny and soft. They fit perfectly with my small, skinny callused ones. But trust me, the only reason why they are callused is because I play guitar. Nothing else.

"Feel what? That sparkish feeling? If so, then yeah."

"Crazy right?" Gerard squealed. I raised an eyebrow at his sudden girlish outburst. What guy squeals like that? And why do I find it so sexy?

"Yeah. Your so, weird. But a good kinda weird, trust me. Good kind," I said, patting his shoulder with my free hand, since my other one was locked with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully my spelling has improved:) Thank you to the commenters who pointed that out to me:D
Well, they're together now eh? HAHA
Thank you to my 251 readers, 91 subs, and 86 comments:)
BTW I got my braces today