Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Seventeen.

"Happy Thanksgiving everybody!" Mikey yelled. I groaned and glanced at the clock that hung above the T.V. It was 9 in the god damned morning. Why the hell is Mikey yelling this early?

"Mikey! Why the hell are you yelling?" Gerard groaned, scratching his head. He was shirtless, and had an old pair of blue and black plaid pajama bottoms.

"Like whatcha see Frank?" Gerard asked, smiling. I hadn't noticed I was staring at him. I thought I was smarter, I could've at least waited till he wasn't paying attention to me, or if he was turned around. Crap.

"Ugghh," I groaned, covering my blushing face with the thin blanket they had provided me to sleep with. I didn't bring any of my own blankets from the campus because I assumed that I'd be in my own house in my own bed, instead of on the Way's couch.

"No, no Frank. Get up. We have shopping to do!" Mikey said excitedly, pulling the blanket off of me, and making me shiver from the sudden coldness. I ran my fingers through my hair, and stared up at him. He was staring down at me, a huge smile planted firmly on his lips. Sometimes, I just wanna punch this kid. I'm guessing he's a morning person.

"What do you mean go shopping?" I asked, sitting up, and cracking my knuckles.

"We have to go and get food for Thanksgiving dinner, duh!"

They didn't even have the food for Thanksgiving? Stores are probably closed, or they are sold out of everything.

"Your an idiot. Why would you wait till the day of Thanksgiving to go and buy food?" I whined.

"Well, it's what we do every year. And it's worked out fine. We always get the turkey, potatoes and vegetables. So it's ok doll," Gerard said, sitting down next to me, and wrapping his bare arm around my shoulder.

"I don't eat meat. Therefore, I don't eat turkey," I said, staring down at my tattooed hands. Gerard laughed and brought me closer.

"It's okay. You don't have to eat the turkey, right?"

I nodded and leaned my head against his shoulder. He was just so, comforting. Mikey put his hands on his hips and cleared his throat.

"Love birds. Get dressed! We gotta go!" He said impatiently, stomping over and gripping our wrists and pulling us off the couch, failing to move either of us. He just wasn't that strong.

"Nice try. But whatever. C'mon Frank," Gerard said, smirking. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. That smirk he always gives me. It just, gaah. Makes me go crazy.

I followed Gerard into his small, dark room. I've been in here once before, but not for that long. His bed was unmade and messy, and drawings and band posters hung on the walls. It was pretty nice in here.

"I saw you didn't pack very many clothes. So, why don't you borrow some of mine? They may be a little big on you, but it's alright," He said, throwing me a pair of skinnies and a dark blue V-neck. Sighing, I slid off my pajama bottoms, and pulled the pants over my bare legs.

"Oh Frank, why are you doing this to me?" Gerard groaned. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso. Shivers went up and down my spine. I've never had anyone wrap their arms around me, let alone, a guys.

"D-doing what?" I asked, mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"Changing. In front of me. Duh," He whispered in my ear, making me go weak in the knees. Damn, we've been together for what, less then 24 hours and he's already trying to seduce me. He already knows all my weaknesses, even though I haven't told him about any. Isn't that just great?

"Sorry," I groaned, buttoning up the pants when Gerard finally released me from his grip. The pants were a little long, but it'll do. I threw the dark blue V-neck over my head. It smelled just like him. The shirt was a little baggy, but it was ok. I liked it.

"You look like me. But, y'know, just shorter. And pierced, and tatted up," He giggled. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He tried to be funny.

"You guys better not be having sex! We don't have time! We have to go and get the food!" Mikey yelled, pounding on the door. Gerard mouthed a 'play along' and I nodded.

"Oh Frank! We gotta stop! Oh!" Gerard moaned, pounding his fist against the wall a couple times. I heard Mikey groan a couple times. I covered my mouth and held my laughs in.

"Here, mess up your hair!" Gerard said, messing up my hair, then doing the same to his.

"Sex hair?" I asked.

"Yeah. We wanna make it look like we actually did it, right?" He smirked. I shrugged my shoulders. Gerard opened the door, and Mikey was standing on the other side, arms crossed. His eyes almost popped out of their sockets as they moved from Gerard's messy head to mine.

"Oh god guys! It's been barely 24 hours! Anyways, c'mon! Before the crazy mom's go and get everything!" He groaned. We followed him out to the car.

"Fix your hair! You guys are embarrassing!" Mikey groaned as he started the car. Me and Gerard laughed quietly to ourselves as we smoothed out our fake sex hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Little shorter. I like this one;D
OHH I got the new BVB cd, Set The World On Fire. It's pretty damn good:D
Thanks for reading!