Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Eighteen.

We've been in this small grocery store looking for food for Thanksgiving dinner for over 30 minutes now. Mikey's been stressing the entire time we've been here. Every 5 minutes it seems like, he feels he has the need to turn around and lecture Gerard and I about being too 'slow' or not helping him enough. When really, to save the headache, he could've purchased the necessary food for Thanksgiving a few days in advance. But, no.

"Gerard, why is your brother so stupid?" I asked, causing Gerard to snap his head in my direction, with a confused look painted over his beautiful face.

"Hmm. I remember you saying earlier how 'cool' you thought Mikey was? Why'd ya change your mind, sugar?" Gerard joked, kissing my forehead. The patch of skin where his soft, pink lips touched began to tingle, and I felt, yet again, another spark.

"Yeah. I know. But he seemed cool then."

"Yeah. Then. I told you he'd grow on ya. And look, I was right?"

Gerard laced his fingers through mine, and pulled me closer to him.

"Calm down sugar. There's no need to be getting so excited. Especially since we are in the middle of a grocery store," Gerard whispered, his lips lightly brushing against my earlobe, sending shivers up and down my spine.

I hadn't realized it till Gerard pointed it out, but apparently, there was a boner forming in my already tight jeans. If I wasn't blushing then, I know for a fact that now, I'm blushing like a mad man.

"It's ok Frank. I know I'm sexy, but at least save your excitement till we are in the private, and safety of our dorm, ok?"

Rolling my eyes and nodding my head, we had managed to finish the shopping, and made it back to the Way's house for Gerard and Mikey's mom to start the dinner.

*-*-*

"Well, isn't this nice," Donna said, scooping a clump of potatoes onto a plate, and passing it down the line.

"Yeah mom. It is," Mikey replied.

"Well, Frank, are you Gerard's roommate? If so, he's said a lot about you."

I glanced over at Gerard who rolled his eyes and glared down at his plate. Funny, everyone knew about his feelings but me. Don't I feel slow.

"Oh. That's what I heard," I said, holding back a laugh. Mikey, didn't hold his back as well as I did. He burst out in a fit of laughter, spitting bits of food across the table, and causing Gerard to blush furiously.

"It's okay, babe. I still love you." I whispered in his ear, making him smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for shortness. Got a lot on my mind. BTW I heard there was a MCRmy 2.0? For everyone who loves MCR but hates Frank 'cause of his tweet. Whatever, you can't hate Frank. It's impossible. ANYWAYS, thank you to my 114 comments, 105 subs, and 296 readers. SO close to 300! Thank you guys <3