Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Nineteen.

Since Gerard and I got back to the dorm, I guess you could say that there was some, 'sexual tension'. I know Gerard wants to have sex, but I'm not too sure if I'm ready.

I've though about fucking Gerard's brains out before. I've wanted to do it. But that was when I thought I'd never have a chance with him. And now that we're together, I'm nervous. I'm still a virgin, and I don't know what to do to be completely honest. What if I do something wrong, and make a complete fool of myself? I don't think I'd ever live that down. Ever.

"Hey, baby. How was your day today. Got loads of homework like I do?" Gerard asked in a sing song voice, throwing his backpack onto his bed and slumping down into the desk chair.

"It was ok. Yeah, I got homework. But not much, really. Just have to read like 50 pages in English. Oh, and then I have to take notes on that as well. Pretty booked for tonight," I said, waving the large book in the air. I've read this before, though. Hamlet, and it was rather interesting then. It had a lot of sex and murder and such. Everything a teenage boy loves.

"Aww, that sucks. I got another art project. But at least I've got a week to do it."

"At least your crazy teacher gives you more then one night to do it. Damn, I fucking hate Mrs. Hamilton. Just because she has no life doesn't mean her students don't have one either."

Gerard laughed at my remark towards Mrs. Hamilton. He doesn't have her, but I complain about her so much, he can feel my pain.

"Yeah. But don't worry Frankie, this semester is almost over. You may not even have her next time. Just think about it that way."

I smiled and stared down at the large black book resting in my lap. Sighing, I opened to our assigned page and started skimming through. I don't understand why the people who published this book, didn't translate it to the language we people use now-a-days. No one says 'Thou' and all these other words that don't even make any fucking sense. It confuses the fuck out of people, I mean seriously.

"Having trouble there, sugar?" Gerard asked, wrapping his arms around my neck, and kissing the top of my head. I was startled a bit because I didn't know Gerard was behind me.

"N-no, not- well yes. I don't fucking understand. They could have at least translated it so us fucking people of the 21st god damned century can understand. I mean, c'mon book publishers."

Gerard laughed quietly in my ear, and kissed the head again.

"Someones a little angry at a book. Well, why don't you put that book away for a little bit, and I help take your mind off of it?" He purred in my ear. I was hoping he wouldn't want to do that.

I know, that at some point, I am going to sleep with Gerard. There's no doubt about that, no. It's just, I'm not ready. I'm not very well educated for that kind of stuff. Yeah I can sit here and think of the things I could do to him, or he could do to me, but that's not the same as actually doing it.

"N-no Gee, I really need to get this done. 50 Pages. Plus notes. That's a lot baby," I said with an awkward chuckle. Gerard sighed and nodded his head.

"Alright. I understand. I don't want you to fail. Maybe when you're finished," He said finishing his sentence with a smirk, and pressing his lips to mine. I whined a little when he pulled away because the kiss was just too quick. He smiled and shook his head at my reaction. "Get to work, babe."

*-*-*

I managed to finish reading the 50 assigned pages, but I didn't take any notes. My brains worn out, so I'll just jot down a few before class tomorrow. I did that all through out high school when having to take notes on boring reading assignments. And I did just fine.

Gerard was already in bed, leaving space for me to squeeze in. Ever since we got back to the dorm, we've always slept in the same bed. Whether it be Gerard's, or mine. We haven't slept alone since. It's actually quite nice. Being this close to him.

"Ready for bed, sugar?" He asked, slipping out of his t-shirt and throwing it to the side. I nodded and slid into the bed, cuddling up next to Gerard. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Your so warm, Gee," I said, breathing out heavily. I heard him giggle softly and kiss my forehead.

"I know. So are you."

Things were silent for a few minutes. I knew Gerard hadn't fallen asleep yet, because I'm usually the one who is the first one. I just wasn't all too tired. I mean, my brain was from all that reading, but my body wasn't.

"Frankie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Gee. What is it?"

"Promise you won't get mad at me?" Involuntarily, my body tensed up. What was he going to ask? What if he asks why I keep turning him down whenever he wants sex?

"Hmm. Are you scared?"

"Of?"

"Sex. With someone. With me."

"No! I'm not a fucking pansy!" I said a little louder then I had intended to. But Gerard didn't seem to mind.

"Just asking sweetheart. It seems like every time I try to bust a move, you always change the subject or have an excuse," He said softly, pushing my bangs out of my face.

"I'm not scared-scared. Maybe a little inexperienced, but-" I stopped myself. I did sound like a pansy. Mentally cursing at myself, I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut, hoping the conversation would die and sleep would take over.

"It's ok if you are. Don't be embarrassed Frankie. Everyone's nervous about their first time. Just wish you would've/e told me so I wouldn't of looked like such a horn dog."

I laughed a little when Gerard called himself a horn dog. I mean, that's the way he was acting whenever he wanted to 'get it on'.

"Sorry. I'll be ready soon, I hope."

"Don't rush. When you're ready, you're ready. Alright love?"

I nodded my head, and we traded a few 'I love yous' and 'good nights'. Not too long after, sleep drowned me and I was out for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, MCRlover1, the rating will change soon, just like you've been wondering ;)
Oh geez. I remember reading Hamlet in 6th or 7th grade. Well, we watched a play of it, and read a little, but I don't think that matters, no?
Man, I've had some diabetes issues since yesterday, soo I don't know when my next update will be.
BTW I found a zombie Gerard Way action figure on Ebay. It was pretty damn cool :D
Thanks for reading.