Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Two.

Morning came way to quickly. When my alarm went off at 5:00, I pried my eyes open, and saw that the sun hasn't even risen yet. If the sun isn't even up yet, then why should I be?

I sat up and squinted my eyes in the early morning darkness. I looked over and saw that Gerard had already woken up. I heard the shower running, and assumed that Gerard was in there. I ran my fingers through my long black bangs, and sighed. I ripped the blanket off of me, and shivered slightly from the cold.

The joints in my knees cracked as I made my way to the light switch. As I walked past the bathroom, I could hear some sort of noise other then water running, coming from inside. My curiosity grew as I rested my ear against the closed door, trying to hear it better.

"Get the feeling that your never?

All alone and I remember now,

At the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies!"

I didn't recognize the song, and jerked my ear away from the door when I heard the water from the shower come to a stop. I had no idea that Gerard could sing. I didn't even think he had any musical talent. But, then again, I don't really know the guy.

The bathroom door swung open, and steam started floating out. I looked up and saw Gerard standing in the doorway, a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from the tips of his black hair.

"Uh, sorry, I uh, forgot my clothes over there," He said, quickly moving away. I ripped my eyes off of him, and swallowed hard. Gerard wasn't fat, he was skinny. He was really pale. He was really hot.

One thing I don't want anyone to find out, is that I'm gay. My parents are real hard core Catholics, and don't approve of same sex relationships. So if my parents ever did find out about my sexuality, they would most likely dis-own me. Now that's something I don't want to happen.

"What ever. Get your damn clothes and shut the door next time. Fucking steam is coming out," I sneered, gripping the warm door handle and slamming it shut. I saw Gerard jump a little, then role his eyes.

"Good morning to you too sunshine. Why are you in a bad mood? Didn't get enough sleep sugar?"

His voice was like velvet. It was soft and soothing. It made my heart melt. But I didn't want to make it obvious. I faked a scowl, and turned my back to him, wiping my sweaty palms on my pajama bottoms.

*-*-*-*

Gerard's POV

2 classes down, 1 to go. But for now, it's lunchtime. They don't have a real cafeterias here, like they did back in high school. They had a variety of different little restaurants and cafes to eat at. I wasn't really too hungry, so I just got myself a coffee.

As I waited for them to prepare it, I looked around the room. The cafe was pretty much empty, other then a few students here and there, burying their faces into their books and Dell laptops.

Only one person stuck out like a sore thumb to me. It was my obnoxious, jackass roommate, Frank. He was sitting at one of the back tables, staring out the window. He was alone, and didn't have anything in front of him. No books, no food. Nothing.

"Sir, here's your coffee," The cashier said, sliding it slightly across the counter. She smiled a smile that showed off her straight white teeth.

"Thanks," I said, smiling in return, and grabbing my coffee.

I looked around, deciding whether or not I wanted to sit alone, or with Frank. All of the other students here were complete strangers to me. Frank, friend or not, was the only person in the room that I actually sorta knew.

I sighed, and made my way to his table. Frank didn't seem to notice my presence when I set my stuff down on the table, and sat in the chair. I cleared my throat, and he turned his head in my direction.

"Hey," I said, waving a little. He just looked at me.

"Hi," he said in a near whisper.

"So, hows the first day going?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee. I jerked it away quickly, when it nearly burnt my tongue and lips. Frank smiled at my reaction.

"Fine. You?" He grunted.

"Long. Can't wait till it's over. I mean, I already have loads of homework, and it's the first god damned day!"

A large group of students made their way into the cafe, and Frank seemed to slouch down into his chair more, hiding his eyes behind his long black bangs. One of the larger guys looked in our direction, and smirked.

"Yeah," Frank said quickly, and almost inaudibly.

"Hey whats up Frank," The large guy said, almost in a mocking tone. Frank just stayed silent, still hiding behind his bangs.

"Aww, whats wrong fag? Cat got your tongue?" He scoffed, walking away laughing. Frank just sighed, and sat lower in his seat.

"Fucking college is just like fucking high school," He snarled, nearly jumping out of his seat, and walking out of the cafe.
♠ ♠ ♠
As seen , written in both POV's .

Aww poor Frankie eehh?

Thanks 10 readers and 2 subscribers :) Fricken love you guys aha