Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty.

"Frankie. Frankie, baby? FRANKIE!"

My eyes shot open, and I could've sworn that I flew 50ft into the air. When my heart regained it's normal speed for beating, I searched the room and my eyes came into contact with a giggling Gerard.

"You douche, you scared the shit out of me!" I shouted, grabbing my pillow from behind me and gently hitting him upside the head. He laughed even louder and quickly pecked my lips.

"Sorry sweetie. But you had to wake up. C'mon, we got class in an hour," he said, crawling over me and off the bed.

"Ugh. I'm tired," I groaned, rubbing my sleepy eyes. I heard him giggle again, and I couldn't help but join in.

"C'mon sweet cheeks, we have class. But first, lets go and get some breakfast. I'm starving, and if I don't eat, I'll end up eating you."

"You can't eat me, you cannibal," I said, sliding into a tight pair of black skinnies. I was too tired to change out of my pajama shirt, so I decided to leave it on. I mean, it wasn't stained and it didn't smell. And how the students in this school dress, well, I don't think anyone would really give a rats ass about it.

"Yeah. Your small enough, Frankie."

"Pssh, whatever."

*-*-*

"Alright Frankie, one coffee for you, and a coffee and donut for me. Now, your sure you don't want something to eat?" Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow as he set my coffee down in front of me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Your a stick. Your gunna have to eat sometime sugar," He said, taking a bite of his donut.

"I'm not a stick. And I do eat, so there!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He just shook his head.

"Your such a child. I never would've expected you to be like this. I thought you were this bad ass thug who'd beat the crap outta me if I looked at you the wrong way."

I sighed. "Yeah. But I still can."

"Whatever you wanna believe Frankie dear. Whatever you wanna believe," Gerard replied through a mouthful of donut.

"It's true! I can kick your ass right now!" I said, standing up out of my seat, and raising my arms. Gerard smiled as he stared at me, then he rolled his eyes and sipped on his coffee.

"No. Sit down, sugar."

"That's right. Who's the bigger man now?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Your not bigger then me, sweetheart. And I'm not just talking in height."

"Excuse me?" I asked, sliding back into the chair.

"You know exactly what I mean," He said, smirking devilishly at me. My stomach did a back flip and my heart rate increased. God, why does he look at me like that? I don't need another boner in public. It was embarrassing the last time it had happened. And he was the cause of it then too.

"Are you serious. Wow, your mature," I scoffed.

"Only as mature as you. Thinking you can kick my ass."

I rolled my eyes and sipped on my coffee, burning my bottom lip in the process. I flinched and lightly rubbed my lip.

"Burn yourself, hot shot?" Gerard said sarcastically, smiling and shaking his head. I glared at him, and he tried his best to hide his smile, I could just tell.

"Yeah. It's not fucking funny!" I whined.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" He asked in a motherly voice. It kinda reminded me of my mom. When I was younger, she would say that all the time. But as I grew older, well, things change. People change. I know for a fact that if I burned my lip, or any other part of my body, I wouldn't want my mother to 'kiss it and make it better'. It's just too weird.

"Please," I asked, attempting to make a puppy dog face. I'm pretty damn good at it, if I do say so myself.

"Awesome," Gerard said breathlessly, leaning over the table and pressing his lips softly against mine. I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip, and I tried my best not to wince from the little sting it caused. I felt him smile through the kiss, before he broke away.

"Fell better?"

"Yes," I said, blushing like a mad man.

"Aww, little Frankie's blushing," He laughed, resting his elbow on the table, and his chin in his hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I said quietly, staring down at my lap, and I fiddled with my fingers.

*-*-*

A wave of relief washed over me when Mrs. Hamilton finally released her class for the day. I managed to jot down some notes before class, so she wouldn't of been upset. But sadly, the bitch didn't even check them. Yeah, she glanced at a few that were at the top of the stack, but she didn't really study them. It pissed me off, really.

I shoved my English notebook and Hamlet book into my backpack, before slinging it over my shoulder, and skidding out of the classroom. At all costs, I tried to avoid everyone. I didn't make eye contact with anyone that I went past, my eyes were glued on the ground, right where I like them to be when I walk.

I shoved my hands into my pockets as I walked out of the building. Goosebumps covered my bare arms as the cold, winter wind hit me, blowing my hair back as well.

"Shit," I hissed under my breath. Damn, I was really wishing I wasn't too lazy this morning, so I would've actually grabbed a more 'Winter Appropriate' shirt instead of a thin pajama shirt.

"Hey, well isn't it Frank. Little faggot boy from high school. Hows it going?"

My body tensed up as that familiar voice seeped into my ears. Shit. I slowly turned around, and saw none other then Josh standing behind there with the same group of kids he was always around in our high school days.

"Uh, Josh. Ain't it uh, great to see you here? Weird, same high school, and now the same college? Huh, just can't seem to get away from each other, now can we?" I said nervously. My palms were sweating like crazy inside my pockets, despite the weather.

He laughed bitterly and scowled at me.

"Aren't you what, catholic And ain't it against your 'religion' to be gay? Damn, aren't your parents disappointed in you. Having a faggot for a son, shit, I'd be disappointed in myself? Ain't that right guys?" He asked, turning to the group of dicks behind him, who all nodded.

I swallowed hard and I could feel tears fill my eyes. But I was bound and determined not to cry, not out here, in front of them at least. It'll just put me in deeper shit. I decided it would be best for me to be the bigger person, and to walk away. It wouldn't do anybody any good if I responded to his dumb ass remarks. Besides, if I did, I'd end up crying and probably get the shit beat out of me.

I turned around and quickly headed back to the dorm, only to hear them laugh and shout things at me. I wiped my eyes with the palm of my hand, never giving the tears a chance to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
20 chapters already? Dang haha.
Thanks you to my 131 comments, 113 subs, and 318 readers!
What I noticed was I started this story out in Gerard's POV, and I've been writing it in Frank's. IDK, I just like writing in his better :D