Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty-one.

To my luck, Gerard wasn't in the dorm when I went in there. Maybe he got caught up in class and had to stay a few extra minutes. I think he has art for his last class today anyways, and that's his favorite class. Despite the fact he hates the teacher.

I threw my backpack onto the floor next to my bed, and lied down on my back. I stared up at the multiple Iron Maiden and Green Day posters that were hanging on the slanted walls. I tried to get the thoughts of Josh out of my head. There was no need to keep thinking about him if all it's going to do it put my in a bad mood.

So, I decided to distract myself by thinking of other things. Christmas was a few weeks away, and I haven't though about what I was going to get anybody yet. Not even Gerard. Damn, what a douche I would look like if I didn't have anything to give him. What would Gerard want? Some art supplies? Maybe a shirt or two. A pack of his favorite cigarettes and a fancy lighter? Shit. I'm not the best at coming up with gifts for people. Actually, I suck.

I don't know why, but my mind drifted from gift giving ideas, to the conversation Gerard and I had last night. Just thinking about it makes me feel like a complete pussy. I mean, it's just sex, right? And it's with Gerard, and he loves me. So, he wouldn't go rough, since he knows it would've been my first time anyways.

That's it! A light bulb clicked on above my head, and I snapped my fingers.

"Yes!" I said, smiling from ear to ear. Intimacy will be my gift to him. I mean, that's kinda something he wants, right? Yes, that's what I'll give him.

"Hey you're here before me? Everything alright?" Gerard asked as he walked in, sliding out of his leather jacket, and sitting down next to me.

"Yes, every things fine, actually. I was surprised I was here before you as well. You're the one who's usually the first one here," I said, smiling and resting my head on Gerard's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer.

"That's great. You're cold, dear. Why'd you forget your jacket?"

"I was tired. It slipped my mind. But I learned my lesson. I was freezing my ass off today."

*-*-*

TIME LAPSE: 1 WEEK

Gerard wasn't feeling so well today, so I decided to drive off campus to a real store so I could go and get him some cold medicine. Poor guy, he's so pale when he's not feeling well. And I want him to feel better for his sake, and mine as well. My immune system isn't the best one around, so I'm not really too keen on being around a sick person. It makes me sound like a complete douche since he's my boyfriend and all.

"Nothing like wasting my time in Safeway," I mumbled to myself as I grabbed one of the hand baskets. I don't go to Safeway often, so I wasn't too sure where the medicine aisle is. I bit my bottom lip and made my way down the frozen section.

"I'm pretty damn sure there's no medicine down this way," I said to myself, turning around.

After 10 minutes of searching, I finally found the medicine aisle. It was a lot closer then I thought it was. It was just an aisle over from the frozen sections. Wow, don't I feel like a complete genius?

Scanning the shelves, I found some basic cough and cold medicine. I think it's good enough, it says that it's also a fever reducer. I mentally patted myself on the back for finding something that will help my baby heal.

Since I was here, I thought it would be a great time to go and find some condoms. Christmas is just around the corner. I just hope that Gerard is feeling better by that time. But what I'm really hoping is that I don't chicken out. I'd look like a complete wuss. I'd never get over that.

"Shit," I grumbled to myself. Where the hell are the condoms? I looked around for some workers, but all that popped up were females. Great, this is going to be awkward.

"Uh, excuse me, uh, miss?"

"Yes. Hello sir, can I help you with anything?" She asked, popping her gum and twisting her blonde hair between her slender fingers. Well, here I go.

"Uh yes, please. I'm kinda looking for the um, condoms. Can't seem to find them," I said, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. She smiled widely and motioned for me to follow her.

"Alright, we actually have a wide variety. We have flavored, lubricated, hot n' cold, and many others. Is there a specific one you're looking for?"

"Uh no. One of these will do."

"Alright. By the way, shes one lucky girl," She whispered before winking and walking away. I laughed quietly to myself. Ah, if only she knew.

I brought my attention back to the shelf full of the different types of condoms. Flavored ones didn't sound so bad. But I think I'll go basic. I grabbed a box of lubricated condoms and made my way towards the checkout.

"Thank you and have a nice day," The cashier said in a happy voice, which was obviously fake. Yet, I wouldn't blame them. Their job looks like shit.

I made my way back out to my car, and took the box of condoms out of the bag, and stared at the box. This doesn't seem like that bad of an idea anymore. Maybe I won't chicken out, and I'll actually go through with this. But only time will tell I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, all of ya'll remember Josh from last chapter, right? Well, he was actually first introduced at the end of chapter 2. I forgot to add that in the last chapter XD
OOH I was at the store with my dad in the candy section, and I glanced at this wrapper thing and it said Mikey Way, and I'm like, 'WHAAAA?' Turns out, it was just Milky Way O.o
Haha, comment ? :D