Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty-two

I walked back to the dorm with the Safeway bag firmly gripped in my hand. There is no way that Gerard is going to look in here, and completely ruin the surprise I have for him.

I turned the doorknob slowly and peered past the door. I was relieved when I heard Gerard's soft breathing, and saw him lying on his side, wrapped up in his blankets asleep. I shut the door behind me as quietly as I could and ran to my side of the room, taking out the box of condoms and pushing them underneath my bed. There would be no way that Gerard would go looking underneath my bed for anything.

"Sugar? Did you get the medicine?" Gerard croaked, his voice scratchy. I snapped my head around and nodded.

I examined the box of medicine, straining my eyes to read the small print on the back of the box.

"Uh Gee? Your supposed to drink half of this, and then in another 6 hours you have to do it again," I sighed, pouring the red liquid into the small, clear cup. I took a quick whiff of it, and honestly, I was really glad I wasn't sick right now. This stuff stinks. Bad.

"Eww. I fucking hate that stuff!" He groaned, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Gee, I want you to get better. So, take that blanket off your god damned head and take your medicine!" I scolded, yanking at the blanket. Gerard growled as I ripped it off of him, and I saw him shiver from the rush of cold.

"No. Give me the blanket back. It's cold in here," He hissed, scowling up at me. Damn, if Gerard is like this when he's sick, then lets just hope that this cures him, because he's acting like a total bitch.

"Gee, I went to Safeway to get you this stupid medicine. So you're going to take it and you are going to like it!" I said, lowering the cup down to his level for him to grab and drink. Gerard glared at me and swatted at the cup, luckily missing. He would've been so dead if he did, 'cause that smelly ass shit would've gotten all over me.

"Gerard. I'm not playing around. Take your medicine!"

"No! I already tole you I hate that stuff! It tastes nasty!"

"Gee, why are you acting like such a kid? You are a grown adult, so take your medicine!"

Seriously Gerard? You're acting like a child. It's medicine. Yeah it may taste gross, but it'll help you in the long run. Damn, why do I sound so much like my mother? She said the same thing to me whenever I refused to take mine.

"I'm not acting like a kid. And as an adult, I have the choice for whether or not I want to take that crap. You know that that shits nasty, and you can't deny it. Now if you don't mind giving me that blanket back, I'm going back to sleep."

"No. I'm standing my ground. Take your medicine and I will leave you be!" I said, nearly tackling him. I sat on his stomach and gripped his chin in my free hand. I lowered the small cup of smelly medicine towards his mouth, and nodded.

"Say ahh."

He shook his head. I sat down even more, adding a lot more pressure to Gerard's stomach. I didn't want to do this, but he made me.

"Oww. Get off! Fine! Gimme the medicine and get off!"

I smiled as he took the cup from my grip and watched him down the medicine. He made a face at it and gave me the cup back. I kissed his forehead and jumped off of him.

"Sorry Gee baby. But I want you to get better. And taking this medicine will help the healing process. Trust me babe. Now get some sleep. Love you."

"Love you sugar," He said, before burying his head in the pillow. I took it upon myself to properly tuck him in. I felt bad that my baby was sick. And I didn't take his little fight against taking the medicine thing seriously. He's sick and isn't in his right mind. I probably would've done the same thing.

I kissed his forehead again, and soon enough he drifted to sleep. Again.

*-*-*

"Good morning sleepy head," I greeted him when I saw Gerard stumble out of bed. He was only in his boxers. No shirt. No pajama bottoms. Nothing.

"Uh, it's 3 in the afternoon babe," He said, scratching the back of his head. He still looked pretty tired, but he can't sleep all day, 'cause then he'll end up being awake all night.

"Sorry sweetie. Good afternoon."

Gerard smiled and sat down next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. My heart was beating like crazy, and my stomach was in knots. Sex with Gerard had been on my mind all day. And no matter what I try to do to forget about it didn't work. The thought always wormed it's way back into my mind. Just the thought of Gerard naked next to me just makes me all fuzzy on the inside. It seems like my fear I once had with sex has disappeared. Which is a good thing.

"Frankie babe, Christmas is a week and a half away, love. And I gotta go down to my grandparents house over break. And I'm really worried about where you're going to stay," He said sadly, kissing my shoulder and staring up at me with his large hazel eyes.

"Right. Well, I don't think I can go back to my parents after that whole thing with Thanksgiving. But I think I'll be able to stay with my Uncle Lenny. He's pretty cool."

Gerard nodded and kissed the cheek instead. I wrapped my arm around his waist and brought him closer.

"Thanks for taking care of me. I'm kind of a douche when I get sick. Anyone else would've given up on me. Especially Mikey."

"No problem Gee. I love you, and I want you to get better."

*-*-*

"Hello?"

"Hey, uh, Uncle Lenny?"

"Oh Frank! I haven't talked to you in forever. How's life?"

I cleared my throat and ran my fingers through my hair. Gerard was taking a hot shower in hopes that the steam would help clear his nose. So I figured now would be a good time to call my uncle to see if I can spend Christmas there.

"Life's been good actually. Uh, you remember that guy I told you about? Y'know the one I sorta had a crush on?"

"Mhm, go on."

"Well. I guess you could say that, we're together now?" I was sorta nervous telling my uncle. I haven't told any of my family about it. He's the only one I can actually trust.

"That's great! You grew the balls and now you have a," there was a short pause, and I figured that he went into a different room because I heard the shuffling of feet in the back ground. "Boyfriend. You guys treating each other good or are you still being a total ass to him?"

"I've mellowed out. But that's not the reason why I called you. You see, I can't really go back home for Christmas vacation. And I also can't go to Gerard's because he's going to his grandparent's. So, you're the only choice I have left, other then staying here alone at the college. Please," I asked, dragging out the word please. I heard him sigh.

"Of course. But you'll have to see your mom Christmas day because you know that she always has that big traditional dinner and everyone's going to be there. Whether you believe me or not, she'll be heart broken if you're not there."

It was hard for me to imagine my mom being heart broken if I wasn't there. She didn't seem to 'heart broken' when I didn't stay for Thanksgiving. Hell, she slapped me across the face and didn't stop me when I stormed out of the house. She also hasn't even called me. So, yeah, that is hard to believe.

"Yeah. I'll deal with it though. Thanks for letting me stay. Gerard was worried about where I was going to be. You're a life saver." I heard him chuckle and we exchanged a few 'good byes' and 'love yous' before hanging up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, let me start by saying, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
And, I don't know when the next update will be 'cause ya'll can pretty much guess whats happening in the next chapter *WINK WINK* And, yeah. Those types of scenes take a while to perfect. So, I'm sorry D:
BUUT comment pretty please :D You'd be my best friend if you did :)