Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty- Three

"Frankie, I can't believe today is going to be the last day we're together before the holiday break," Gerard said sadly as he threw a couple of shirts into his bag. I sat on my bed and just watched as he packed. It wasn't going to take much time for me to throw some of my shit into my suitcase. Besides, I had too much on my mind right now anyways.

Tonight is going to be special, I just know it. Tonight is when I'm giving myself to Gerard. I just hope he accepts it, and that everything goes well. My nerves towards sex have toned down quite a bit. Yes, there have been a moment or two when I rethink the idea and want to wait and save it for a later time. But, it just seems so perfect and so right to do it now.

"Why aren't you packing?" Gerard asked, kissing my forehead and breaking my out of my train of thought. Damn, he does that often.

"Oh. It doesn't take that long for me to throw my shit in a bag and get out. Trust me," I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"I see. Well, I'm about finished. So, maybe afterwards we can do our little gift exchange? Yeah? I'm really excited for you to see what I got you," He said grinning ear to ear. What did he get me? I haven't seen any clues around the little room we share. And I don't recall seeing him go anywhere either.

"Oh, same here. Same here," I muttered to myself. He giggled quietly before walking back to his messy bed to finish his packing.

As he did that, my mind was clouded with not only curiosity, but with nervousness. I just don't want to do something wrong, and have the moment completely ruined. That would be embarrassing, and I would also probably lose and future chance of screwing Gerard as well.

"Ok Frankie. I'll get mine while you get your, alright?" He said, a smirk planted on his lips. It was more of a playful smirk then anything really. My heart was racing as I got to my knees and dug under my bed for the little blue wrapped box. I gripped it tightly in my hand, and set it firmly on my lap when I took a seat on my bed again.

Gerard sat down next to me with a much larger box in his hands, that made mine look pathetic. It was perfectly wrapped in white paper, and it was topped with a red ribbon and a matching bow. Why was the box so big? What in the world could be in it?

"Uh, what is it?" I asked. My response for my question was Gerard shaking his head and laughing.

"Don't ask me whats in it. Open it silly!"

"Right," I muttered, taking the large box from Gerard's grasp. I didn't want to tear into it because the wrapping was just so perfect and so pretty.

I started at the corners, and carefully started to peel away the paper. Once I removed all the wrapping paper that was once surrounding the box, I took the lid off, and was completely blown away.

"Gerard- This is amazing!" I squealed, carefully taking the guitar out of it's box. It was a Epiphone Les Paul custom elitist and it was a beautiful white. It was so perfect and it was mine. I've always dreamed of having this one guitar. But how did he know? How did he get the money?

"Oh my god Gee. This is so amazing! Thank you so much!" I squealed again, carefully setting the guitar back in it's box, and wrapping Gerard in a hug.

"Frankie calm yourself. It's nothing really. I'm just stoked that you like it babe," He said, kissing the side of my head. Damn, this makes me feel like my gift is shitty. It's not as amazing as the guitar Gerard got me. This thing isn't cheap, let me tell you.

"Oh. This makes my gift for you look crappy," I muttered, grasping the small box wrapped in blue paper. I swear, I've never seen Gerard's face light up as much as it did when his eyes came into contact with that box.

"I'm sure it's amazing, because it's coming from you."

Oh Gerard, you have no idea.

"Yeah. Um. I'm actually really nervous. I'm not really to sure if you'll like it or not," I said, rubbing the beck of my neck. Gerard smiled softly and nodded his head.

"I'll love it. Don't worry," He reassured me as he gripped the box, and examined the outside.

My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. This is it. If Gerard accepts it, I'll no longer be a virgin. And he'll be my first. I mean, he's already been my first in everything else. He's been my first boyfriend, he was my first kiss, and now, there's a possibility that he'll be my first time as well.

I felt like I died when Gerard started tearing into the paper, and getting into the contents that lie underneath. His smile grew to one of happiness, and also one of confusion.

"Condoms?" He asked, his grin widening. I bit my bottom lip and stared down at my lap.

"Shitty, huh?" I said quietly.

"No. Why?" He asked, his smile still on his face when I regained eye contact.

"Well, I know that y-you've been really wanting to 'do it' y'know. And, I'm ready, and I just thought that it would be special now. But now I'm kinda having second thoughts-"

"Why, doll? I love it. And I'm quite shocked, really. I thought you'd never be ready. It's perfect. Trust me," He reassured me once again.

"Really? You're not lying are you?"

"No. Of course not," He said soothingly, shaking the box. An unexpected smile crept onto my lips. Gerard stared at me, and smirked seductively. And it was a powerful one as well, because it sent shivers up and down my spine. It also made my pants feel tighter.

"Well that's a relief. So. Do you want your present now or?" I asked, setting the box containing the guitar onto the ground. Gerard answered my question by crashing his lips into mine. The nervousness I was once feeling had drifted into complete excitement and adrenaline.

Gerard towered over me, pushing me onto the bed, not breaking the kiss at all. I felt Gerard glide his tongue across my bottom lip, and I granted his entrance by opening my mouth slightly. I felt Gerard's tongue explore my mouth, and getting to taste him completely for the first time.

I twisted my fingers in Gerard's dark locks, Causing Gerard to moan which sent shock waves throughout my body. I felt Gerard's hands trail down my sides and stop at the seem of my shirt. His hands slipped under my shirt and I gasped from the coldness of his hands. He smiled through the kiss, and pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Nice tattoos," He commented as he latched his lips onto my neck.

"Thanks," I choked out, a moan forming in the back of my throat. Just amazing, Gerard's going to give me a hickey before I go home for the holidays. Luckily it was worth it, and I don't give a fuck for what the rest of my family thinks about it.

My hands found there way and they explored Gerard's body. Throwing his shirt over his head, and I let my hands glide across his perfectly smooth chest. It was so perfect, it didn't seem real.

My pants were growing tighter by the minute, and it was starting to hurt a bit. And having the added pressure of Gerard's growing erection against mine was making me go insane. Gerard bucked his hips, and made me gasp.

"Shit," I groaned, biting my lip.

"You like that sweetie?" He growled while his hands fiddled with the button on my jeans. Once his unhooked them, he had no problem sliding them off and discarding them. His hand instantly gripped my package making my groan even louder.

"Shit G-Gerard!" I moaned, biting my bottom lip to the extent that I could taste blood.

"Don't hurt yourself," He purred, pressing his lips against mine again, nibbling on my lips ring, and tugging at it every once in a while.

Gerard detached our lips for a minute so he could remove his jeans as well as his boxers. I've never seen Gerard naked before, but damn, he's flawless. He's just so perfect. He has no impurities anywhere on him. He makes me feel I'm the luckiest guy ever, 'cause I'm about to 'tap that'.

"Mmm. You look amazing," I purred. He smirked seductively, and grabbed the box of condoms, ripping it open, and pulling one out. I was waiting for the nerves to come back, but they just didn't seem to find their way back to me. And I was pleased.

He opened the condom and slid my boxers off, and covered my throbbing erection with it. Not expecting it, but Gerard positioned himself above me, and came down slowly, inserting me inside of him. Does this guy not need prepping? Isn't that what you need to do before you start sex? I saw his expression, and it looked like one of agony and pleasure at the same time. But all I felt was pure bliss.

"Shit, Gee? Don't you need p-prepping?"

"No turning back now," He gasped, resting his hands on my shoulders. He lowered himself and pecked the tip of my nose. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded, and he smiled.

He raised himself a little, then went back down again, gaining speed as he went. It felt amazing. I certainly wasn't expecting it. I heard Gerard grunt and moan every once in a while.

"Oh god," I moaned. I felt something build up in my abdomen, and I knew I was close, and it was coming quick. "I'm close," I choked out. Gerard must've felt the same way, because he grunted in response and I felt his nails dig into my back. My fingers found their way to Gerard's length, and I slowly started to pump him, quickly gaining speed.

"Frank," He gasped, and I felt him tighten around my cock, making me groan, but I didn't cease and I continued to jerk him off.

"Frank! I'm so fucking close!" He choked out, his nails digging even deeper into my back, but the pain was overrun by the pleasure.

I thrusted my hips up the same time Gerard came down, and he screamed my name, which only turned me on more. One, two, three more times I thrusted into him, and he screamed my name as he came over my chest, and tightened around me, making me moan and reach my orgasm as well. Gerard and I rode out our orgasms before Gerard collapsed onto my chest, panting and sweaty.

"Oh my Frankie. You sure it's your first time?" He asked pecking my lips. I was lost for words, so I nodded my head.

"Thank you sugar. Best Christmas present ever. No doubt about it," He said, pushing my bangs out of my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, I hope I did ok. I was kinda nervous to post this because sex scenes aren't my strongest. But it's ok, yeah?
OH And I looked up what guitar Frank actually used (Pansy) and it was that so I'm like alright, lets use that haha.
Comment please and tell me how I did, please?
Thanks for reading:)