Status: Title change. Because, let's be honest, the previous title was LAME. Haha.

Roommates

Twenty- six.

"Frankie boy, I think that went rather well. At least she didn't 'shun' you or anything, right?" My uncle said as he unlocked the front door, and nearly throwing himself onto the couch. I sighed.

"Yeah. Way better then I thought. I think she accepted me. Well, she said that she can't do anything to change me, and all that jazz, right? So, I guess she accepted me in some sort of way, yeah?"

My uncle laughed and nodded his head. Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Lazily, I pulled it out and saw that Gerard was calling me.

"Hey Gee. How have you been?" I asked a little too excited, and I heard a snicker from my uncle.

"Hey Frankie, baby. I'm doing alright, I guess. I'm in the car with Mikey heading down to my grandparents as we speak. What about you?"

"Back at my uncle's," I sighed. "Just got done speaking with my mom. But I guess you could say that everything went rather well."

"And by rather well you mean?"

"I came out to my very strict catholic mother. And she accepted me, I think?" I said awkwardly. My uncle bit his bottom lip trying his best to hold back a laugh. What the hell is so god damned funny?

"Well, congrats sweetie. And she didn't like, yell like she did last time when you just asked to hang with me?" He laughed.

"Yeah. No smacks."

"That's fabulous. Hey, I gotta go. I'll call you when we get to their house. Don't want to get caught by the police. It'll suck major ass if I spend the holidays in fucking jail. Love you lots," he said quickly.

"Bye love," I said, slamming my phone shut. My uncle cleared his throat, and I glared.

"Yes?"

"Bye love," He mocked, making kissy faces in my direction. I felt my face heat up. Yeah, I obviously don't get my maturity level from my uncle. Well, not all the time at least. Sometimes I can act very mature for my age.

"Why do you have to be such an ass sometimes?" I grumbled.

"It's my house, and therefore I have the right to be an ass. I can be the biggest ass ever if I wanted to," He giggled. Yes, grown men giggle, as crazy as that sounds.

"I know it's your house. Anyways, you're just jealous, uncle of mine. I have a wonderful boyfriend, and yet, you're still single. So suck on that," I said crossing my arms and smiling. Yeah, not the best come back, but it's true. He's still single. And he's remained that way for a few years.

"Totally. But actually Frank, I am actually getting rather close to a female co-worker of mine. If I play my cards right, then I can have her wrapped around my finger. Simple as that."

"Ahh, uncle Lenny has himself a lady crush. Who is she?" I asked, actually interested. He's never mentioned anything before about liking anyone.

"That my friend, is none of your concern. But if everything works out the way I hope, maybe you can meet her this holiday break before you have to go back to school," He sighed, shoving his hand into his pocket and pulling out a half empty smashed carton of cigarettes and a Kiss lighter.

"Wanna light? I know your mother doesn't like it if you smoke, but you're a grown man now. I think you're capable if making your own decisions, yeah?" He asked, holding out his lighter. I rolled my eyes and took it. It's been a while since I've had a cigarette, surprisingly. And damn, it tastes good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feeling a little fillerish? Damn, I'm sorry. But don't you worry, I don't think the next chapter should be fillerish.
And I apologize if it's shitty. This chapter is eh, to me. But, anyways.
Wow, 6 more measly comments and we are at 200. Damn people, you guys are awesome. Bahaha.
BTW, I think I posted this in the last chapter, but, I'm not too sure, so, I'll do it again.
Just whoreing out my zombie apocalypse two-shot. Click, read, subscribe and comment if ya like it:D -It's All Over.